Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Act Butterzez

playing TSW multiplayer
running game via launcher
no third party tools

When i try to play my main character (Barbarian Butterzez) I get failed to connect when creating or joining a game. My other characters are still working i tried switching server buy my character will still not join games. Thanks
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
butterzez wrote:Act Butterzez

playing TSW multiplayer
running game via launcher
no third party tools

When i try to play my main character (Barbarian Butterzez) I get failed to connect when creating or joining a game. My other characters are still working i tried switching server buy my character will still not join games. Thanks

if your character can't access to any game in next 1 hour, then you will have to wait till daily GS restart. :wall:
Shyshek
Skeleton
2 | 0
Singleplayer Sigma.

Two things that occured to me while playing:

1. When I was fighting Mephisto, I came back to town of Kurast to restock a few times. Once, when I was quickly buying pots of health from Ormus suddenly I could not interact with almost anything. I could mouse over Buy/Sell buttons in vendor screen to see the name tooltip, but nothing I did with LMB nor RMB would do anything. I couldn't exit the shop with ESC either. After a few minutes the game decided to kick me out to Main Menu without any warning.

2. Blood Amazon has Bacchanalia. It gives the character additional effects on other Blood skills while she is below 66% Life or has used her innate Bloodlust skill. The effect that triggers at that time is named Blood Fury.
There's an oskill that may roll on amazon helms/shields called exactly Blood Fury. It fits like a glove the theme of Bloodzon (drains life + buffs spell damage). One odd thing is that after using skill the additional effects of skills (given by Bacchanalia) won't trigger. I think it should as that would allow the player to have 3 possible ways to trigger Bacchanalia's buffs to skills. Especially that the name is exactly the same and the activation cost is fine (50% of Life drained over 30 seconds).

Thanks in advance for any responses.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm too lazy to search the forum bugs/feedback thread so I'm posting this here: On the website, Mendeln's Companion (Hexblade) doesn't grant the level 1 Demon Blood aura, but it does ingame.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's an oskill that may roll on amazon helms/shields called exactly Blood Fury. It fits like a glove the theme of Bloodzon (drains life + buffs spell damage). One odd thing is that after using skill the additional effects of skills (given by Bacchanalia) won't trigger. I think it should as that would allow the player to have 3 possible ways to trigger Bacchanalia's buffs to skills. Especially that the name is exactly the same and the activation cost is fine (50% of Life drained over 30 seconds).

I can confirm it, also one more thing - spells have energy synergy, therefore as a blood zon you want some vit, some ene and dex/str or items. Thats alot of things, for most of chars /builds only one attribute is a must, for bloodzon 2: vita+ene. For "blood spells" - i e spells cast by "blood"- i'd give vita synery too. And maybe reduce ene synergy. Honestly, nobody wants to play bloodzon w/o blood fury.

Bloodzon may be worth of its own discussion, its a complicated build from the start.