MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
I do not wanna disrespect mods working on this game but i think they should listen players more, especially older and experienced ones, they are here from the very start and they know what changes needs to be implemented (destruction Baal, assassin survivability etc.) Just a friendly advice...
Edited by Dreamhunter 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DBaal is annoying but in a good spot. To be honest, Dest Diablo and Meph might need tuned up a bit to match the progression. Assassin survivability has gotten buffed for like 3 patches in a row
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:now that bear stance is no longer a no brainer the no ranged skills thingy can probably be removed so you can use it in MP without fucking up your friends playing ranged chars, same for the pierce undead phys immunity that's just used to cheese k3k

you could still fuck up everyone with Lion stance.

Having a penalty isnt't that much of an issue, especially as barb, who has multiple sources for defense.

true but I don't think it's fair to compare a penalty that makes you deal and take more damage to one that prevents you from using your skills at all
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unda wrote:
Talic wrote:Just curious, is ANCIENT BLOOD skill fixed or not.

Or it is going to be me again, sth on my side that will prevent me from using it.

Though doesn't matter, once I am able to reset the skills will check it.

What you mean by that? Its passive skill so if you invest points on tree you gain bonuses, also if problem is with oskill from Hellfire then if you are using it on barb who invested also in that tree then you gain only +3 from that runeword.

I always had some problem with it that after some time, investing points in it starts to decrease my life.

That doesn't mean I won't use it, I'm just curious why did it happen to me and not to others. :think:

At least I don't remember others reporting it.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Is Kabraxis being CB immune now a part of the patch or a bug? If its not a bug why wasn't that in the patch notes ?
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Buff/debuff duration still increases Mark of the Wild oskill's duration. Just put 4 Nihs in my axe and it jumped from 52 secs to 72.8 secs.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HohoHaha wrote:Buff/debuff duration still increases Mark of the Wild oskill's duration. Just put 4 Nihs in my axe and it jumped from 52 secs to 72.8 secs.

Oskill versions of innate was always different in stats/duration. It's ok.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bojac wrote:Is Kabraxis being CB immune now a part of the patch or a bug? If its not a bug why wasn't that in the patch notes ?

he was supposed to be cb immune 2 patches ago with other heroic bosses. probably updated it now
Peter82kr
Skeleton
2 | 0
Peter82kr wrote:I have fresh install of diablo 2 from cd's image's on updated windows 10, and updated video card drivers.Im using latest median xl launcher on clean LOD install with no patches.Only one video mode works for me, and its glide.Battlenet not working for me c00005 error during version check.Singleplayer works fine.I tried evrything what is on site with no success.Im using only launcher.Sorry for my english its not my native language.
P.S.:Thanks for making this mod and launcher.

Finally i it works now.It was dep fault.Previously when i set Data Execution Prevention system dont tells me that i need reboot system but i reboted anyway.
Today i make this steps:

1. "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" without quotes in elevated command prompt(its weird but after this step i cant play multiplayer some programs require DEP running i read this in internet).
2. Reboot
3. bcdedit /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
4. bcdedit /set {current} nx optin
5. Reboot
6. Set dep exclusions (now finally system ask me to reboot after this step)
7. Reboot
8. Play the sin war.

If u set DEP exclusions and system dont ask you to reboot its mean its something wrong.Just follow my steps and probably it works now.For me it works now with launcher and without launcher.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
venomous spirit is still bad for necrolyte merc, its mechanics make it not suited to a ranged caster since it's a close range spell. maybe replace it with lorenado?

fighter mage should get a custom fortress that has decent range without wolf companion synergy, currently it's kinda useless