MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Nickels
Skeleton
2 | 0
Reporting Bug: Unable to assign ALT as a hotkey. There should also be a "restore defaults" option please!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
sry to say it again, but....

had to run 3 times baalrun to get to tran athula for doin sunstones, because of the server disconnections, not only that, ...the runwalk to this with the low amount of stamina....iam not joking, this stamina you'll get is a real joke to mxl-playstyle at the beginning :!:

plz you have to think about it over to make this better

its like you run for 2 or 3 screens and then you stop and slowing down again...

i cleared the baalthrone, opens the TA portal,
got in, trying to figure where the 3 priestess bosses are located, killed 1, ...getting D/C...again
trying to jump back into the game, want to be fast, get sprint, running 3 screens, not even 1 zone to next zone, ....out of stamina....loool

....baal dropped me then some lionpaw's to compensate a bit
Etheziel
Imp
4 | 0
Warp Armor says on its tooltip you can start adding to it at level 18. I'm now level 26 and still not able to put any points into the skill.

https://imgur.com/a/bygqzkL
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Etheziel wrote:Warp Armor says on its tooltip you can start adding to it at level 18. I'm now level 26 and still not able to put any points into the skill.

https://imgur.com/a/bygqzkL

put 1 point into tempest, then it should work
GoDLloyD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I just realized another thing, that in my honest opinion is a design flaw:
Not being able to enter Rifts/Dungeons in lower difficulties.
While I understand that it's meant to keep noobs from entering them without any clue or preparation so they don't become frustrated, this also means they cannot go there on lower difficulties in order to learn the mechanics/paths/maps/mobs and prepare for the Quests on Hell difficulty.
I think it would be better if future-patches reimplemented them into lower difficulties because of that.

Best Regards
GoDLloyD
cyngiel
Cultist
24 | 4
Dunno if anyone pointed it here but Runemaster still doesn't work the way it should and we have to re-equip every item to get bonuses from it. At least while leveling it up, didn't die or relog yet. I've seen somewhere it was repaired.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stop posting in the 1.3 feedback thread. 1.3 is not the current version.

We are playing Sigma now. Try not to confuse them or else your feedback may get lost.
cyngiel
Cultist
24 | 4
Crash wrote:Stop posting in the 1.3 feedback thread. 1.3 is not the current version.

We are playing Sigma now. Try not to confuse them or else your feedback may get lost.

I don't see any topic for bugs sigma related, just shittones of post about anything and everything.

@edit
we could as well just rename this one and relocate it..
LordOfCrabs
Fallen
1 | 0
So Windform Barb is ALOT of fun. I've had success with it so far!Few bugs though....
1)Enemies don't always get hit. As in you have to sweep by them/off screen back on screen to get a hit box to register.
2)You can't pick up gold when walking over it while active.
3)You can't use potions while it's active.
4)The worse. You get stuck on any in-ground objects(Chests,Lights,Caskets,ETC ETC) Causing you to do NO damage while touching the object. Reverting back to 1 to fix it when it happens.

I love this build I'm running but just wish these kinks weren't around to make it a more viable build instead of it feeling more RNG oriented.

Multiplayer using Launcher. Sigma. Windows10
Bloodtemplar
Skeleton
3 | 0
Well i would say not considered a bug but the koncept of walking and sprinting is awful. Main problem is not the move speed but the walking animation caracters are stuck in now... walking animation in d2 is pure shit and now that we are forced to play with such animation and to me very ugly wanna be diablo 3 interface) i tought MEDIAN XL was a gamer team who wanted to revive diablo 2 with was perfect in my opinion but now you guys are the same as EA same as blizzard same as bethesda... Blizzard failed badly with diablo 3 and i belive everyone on this forum does not like diablo 3 thats why we are here on diablo 2 remake and then you destroyed heven and made hell. You mixed up perfection d2 with complete shit diablo3. I am trying for 3 days now to force myself to play again but that small interface is realy small and ugly i just cant look at that and think oh its diablo 2 plus forcing everyone to look at bad walking animation on a NEW, NEW! ENGINE... i honestly think you made a rely big mistake with this update, but good luck with it.