Discuss Median XL!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aero wrote:isn't that the same for every skill in the game though because more players = more hp/damage of enemies..?

players 1, 100 dmg skill to a 100hp enemy kills in one hit
players 2, 100 dmg skill to 200hp enemy kills in two hits, takes longer.

The invisible bug part is weird, but the "more players in game = skill is worse" part, I'm not sure I'm following.

Minions used to get buffed similar to enemies did when players joined.

And if the enemy stats were buffed, it would make sense that they resurrected with those same stats.

Resurrect just needs a massive facelift overall. Not worth using considering all the management and how quickly they die.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Let‘s not forget that your resurrects don‘t get auras. Gold Titan? Bronze Titan? Forget it, just resurrect any other enemy.
tdfly
Skeleton
3 | 0
Been having issues getting on to multiplayer for the past couple of days.
I normally use the launcher.

I've tried a fresh install of everything at http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=4420
DEP changes
Regedit
Compatibility changes (admin, etc.)

Any ideas?

Debuglog here:
► Show Spoiler
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tdfly wrote:Been having issues getting on to multiplayer for the past couple of days.
I normally use the launcher.
I've tried a fresh install of everything at http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=4420
DEP changes
Regedit
Compatibility changes (admin, etc.)
Any ideas?

Debuglog here:
► Show Spoiler

In SP it works fine? Are you using the Laucher because your D2 is patched with v1.14? Also is WinXP your current OS? If I'm not mistaken compatibility with XP has been dropped by the MXL Launcher. If it's not, revert back the changes you've done to the registry and uninstall/reinstall everything restarting your PC between those steps.
tdfly
Skeleton
3 | 0
SP works fine. Using the launcher due to v1.14. I'm on Windows 10.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tdfly wrote:SP works fine. Using the launcher due to v1.14. I'm on Windows 10.

Have you noticed if the problems started after a Win10 update spree? Some users have reported that the latest updates broke their experience.
tdfly
Skeleton
3 | 0
I believe thats the issue I'm having as well. MP worked up until ~3 days ago.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Been off this mod for a while and it's weird that I can't get it to work with D2SE. I've installed and played Median with it countless times so I doubt I did anything wrong, SP works fine but on TSW always the "halt" -error...
It is no matter however, Launcher works perfectly, so thx to Quirinus for that.

I wanted to give feedback about dmg rework and it's just amazing, I have always hated those crazy Final Fantasy style dmg numbers. It's only kinda hard to adjust dmg now as I'm not used to it yet. And act bosses (especially terror Baal) seem to finally put up a fight. When I previously played I could breeze throught to Dest, now I actually had to upgrade my gear.
Great work guys and going the right way, can't wait for Sigma and what surprises it brings. :)
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
welcome back jampula!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can we remove the 'fully heals on kill' uber mechanics? (And the whole "baal summons more visions per enemy")?

All it does is make summoners not viable. I've been aghast by the sheer stupidity of this for a long time. Summoners are micro-managy and clunky, so why dickslap summoners with such cheap mechanics? Endgame isn't even fun, it takes away from the strengths of the mod by focusing on boring, finnicky gimmicks with cheap 1shot mechanics all over the place.

In Path of Exile, they can balance summoners without the need for complete unfair bullshit like that, so it is possible. I'm not saying be more like Path, since this is not a very fair request, or even what I want. I'm saying don't dickslap summoners with cheap ubers.