Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PatnaSensei wrote:i just redownloaded game is there a server problem? i used the download button on top of screen afte redownloading diablo2 and expansion but there is a unhandles exception popping up and game wint start when i download the medianxl and start it? im not sure how to get the game to start...

Download and run the launcher. If you are still having problems, visit the Tech Support channel on Discord.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
@chuck
1. Yes. median 2017 1.3.2
3. So it means any buff skill duration cant be increased or just a few?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
was i not clear? if the skill can put you in god mode , you cannot increase the duration with "increased buff/debuff/cold skil/duration" gear. (more than 1000 AA and very strong reanimates is a god mode) . generaly you can only increase the duration of things that have no importance on how long they last (example Path of flames oskill . it makes no big importance if it lasts 2 minutes or 10 minutes . you will only cast it less often if you stack increased duration gear ) . however the increased duration works fine for skills like Moonstrike or Terror strike as example
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
You might misunderstood. what im asking is "are there no buff skill that effected by that affix".
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nofurylion wrote:You might misunderstood. what im asking is "are there no buff skill that effected by that affix".

some buffs, yes. demiurge specifically, no
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nofurylion wrote:You might misunderstood. what im asking is "are there no buff skill that effected by that affix".

Chuck already said it. Important buffs aren‘t affected. The skills that are affected by it don‘t need that affix anyway. So to sum it up: the affix is completely useless since it‘s not game breaking (anymore). It‘s an ancient relic that was great when you were able to have a permanent holy armor (it used to make you invulnerable) thanks to stacking that affix, but nowadays it‘s not even worth looking at.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Yes, he is. In the last line.
But in the first few line, his reply imply that Im asking "why the buff not affected by said affix" eventhough what im ask is "are there any buff skill affected by said affix"
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nofurylion wrote:Yes, he is. In the last line.
But in the first few line, his reply imply that Im asking "why the buff not affected by said affix" eventhough what im ask is "are there any buff skill affected by said affix"

No worries, I understood beforehand. Still chuck said from the very beginning, that yes, there are buffs that are affected, just not powerful ones like demiurge.

Weak buffs = Affected by additional duration
Strong buffs = Not affected by additional duration.

Vessel of Judgement is affected by it for example.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
You right. He already explain it before i even asking.
my bad, chuck.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:I don't see how that's working incorrectly. It's how the affix is written. Equip the items that give +skills when you use an apple, then use the apple, and you gain the bonus.

Maybe I should have written what I always thought to be the intended way:

You only gain the bonus while the apple buff is active and you wear the item that gives you the bonus.
The way it works now, all those +skill apple items are rendered 'just another buff item' and in my opinion its like buffing with PoF , Hive or something similar take of the item that grants you the skill and the buff stays active.