MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Poison shrine in IOTSS. As I remember, you removed them from the game.
LeoLeonardoIII
Skeleton
3 | 0
Runemaster still seems to require re-equipping gear to get the defense bonus if you're putting points into it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeoLeonardoIII wrote:Runemaster still seems to require re-equipping gear to get the defense bonus if you're putting points into it.

That bug was fixed. What is happening to you is probably you added more points into the skill while already having the stuff equipped so you had to re equip to update for the new skill points
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You still need to re-equip book in triune, otherwise Lucion doesn't take any damage.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
I made crafted diadem with 4 % bonus max mana with Spiritual shrine , on blessing i got only cast bonus without bonus mana,tried it again with difrent tiara same result . Pleasae fix it not sure if its problematic with other shrines have not tried it.
Ps can you please bring back the recipe Rare item + shard/ac = new rare item please
Locus15
Destroyer
7 | 0
I have very low FPS, even with few monsters. Disabling sound fix this lag. In orginal game and median 2012 there was no problem. Is this possible to fix sound issue in later patch ?
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
tree wardenform requieres axe or mace to cast. However you can't use a scepter...which is mace class.
Adryw
Destroyer
7 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:
Adryw wrote:PLEASE FIX "STANDING STILL" BUG, I CANNOT CHANGE HOTKEY FOR "STANDING STILL" FROM SHIFT TO ANOTHER HOTKEY WHICH IS VERY BAD!

just tested with one F key and it works

do you actually klick on the changing button and choose a new hotkey for it ?

I have set a new hotkey for it, it did show the new hotkey in the settings, HOWEVER it just won’t work, several people on discord i ask have the same issue
blood-doll
Prowler
18 | 3
Adryw wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:
Adryw wrote:PLEASE FIX "STANDING STILL" BUG, I CANNOT CHANGE HOTKEY FOR "STANDING STILL" FROM SHIFT TO ANOTHER HOTKEY WHICH IS VERY BAD!

just tested with one F key and it works

do you actually klick on the changing button and choose a new hotkey for it ?

I have set a new hotkey for it, it did show the new hotkey in the settings, HOWEVER it just won’t work, several people on discord i ask have the same issue

also have this problem and can assign it to anything but it doesn't actually work (and shift still does)
Digiwarrior
Skeleton
3 | 0
Necro elemental totem not adding ele dmg, amber not giving additional resistances if two are in the same item.