MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bloodtemplar wrote:Well i would say not considered a bug but the koncept of walking and sprinting is awful. Main problem is not the move speed but the walking animation caracters are stuck in now... walking animation in d2 is pure shit and now that we are forced to play with such animation and to me very ugly wanna be diablo 3 interface) i tought MEDIAN XL was a gamer team who wanted to revive diablo 2 with was perfect in my opinion but now you guys are the same as EA same as blizzard same as bethesda... Blizzard failed badly with diablo 3 and i belive everyone on this forum does not like diablo 3 thats why we are here on diablo 2 remake and then you destroyed heven and made hell. You mixed up perfection d2 with complete shit diablo3. I am trying for 3 days now to force myself to play again but that small interface is realy small and ugly i just cant look at that and think oh its diablo 2 plus forcing everyone to look at bad walking animation on a NEW, NEW! ENGINE... i honestly think you made a rely big mistake with this update, but good luck with it.

Wouldn't it be better to remove the distinction between levels of damage when running and walking?

I mean, just make it so we take the same damage when running or walking and make the default running. It just slows the game down to have to walk. And walking in combat is a bit unrelaistic anyway; it's suppose to be an *action* RPG.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:Thanks

► Show Spoiler

captain obvious question, but should people report new bugs here or will you make an OFFICIAL sigma bugs and feedback thread?
currently most stuff is reported into the void of random threads and short question thread, might be better if theres 1 topic thats bloated with trash instead of it being all over the forum (knowing that alot people still will make their own threads)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Look at the spelldamage buff they give:

► Show Spoiler
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Paladin Demiurge skill adds me +480 stats
The error is as follows:
When I have no buff, all the gear is considered not equipped, and I have no resistance. When I'm with a buff, there should be 75%+ resistance
But, even with the buff, it is displayed without resists, until I take off-dress any equipment.

Now an extremely important question: Is this just a visual error, or do I really need to take off and put on some of my equipment every time?
Pramitizz
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Act 3. joined someone who have completed act 3, i tryed to kill the monsters in triv, and was able to go trough the door to durace of hate, and get the wp in level 2. Now i can go kill meph without doing any mission
Unbreakable
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Messed up and changed 'Show Items' key from Alt and cannot set it back to Alt. NO OTHER KEY WILL SHOW THE ITEMS. Where is the restore defaults???? ffs.
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
moonbeam duration does not increase with buff/debuff items/ MO's
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I can understand the removal of + maximum skill level on some runewords. But if the docs are correct, there is still a sorc body armor rw with this modifier what sets the sorc in a slightly better position when it comes to supermaxing skills.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Pramitizz wrote:Image

Act 3. joined someone who have completed act 3, i tryed to kill the monsters in triv, and was able to go trough the door to durace of hate, and get the wp in level 2. Now i can go kill meph without doing any mission

this is an vanilla d2 bug, not an specific bug from the mod itself

you did atleast the last quest, but couldn't go to act 4 aslong you'v had not have done the travincal quest !
Pramitizz
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lunar.seven wrote:
Pramitizz wrote:Image

this is an vanilla d2 bug, not an specific bug from the mod itself

you did atleast the last quest, but couldn't go to act 4 aslong you'v had not have done the travincal quest !

Well, i'm act 4 now, without doing that quest. I litterly just got the level 2 wp, killed meph and went to act 4.