MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sorc spells don't show their animations at all in Baal morph form. Passive buffs like Hive still show up.
Vid for clarity: https://youtu.be/K9tm2y_qxQc
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm grateful for the phasing aspect Veil King now has. It was a clever and subtle way to buff him for dramatic effect. Seeing him walk through the River of Flame lava was cool, and he feels a lot more like an unstoppable force.

But game breaking bug!!!

His reanimate chance still says 100%.
Mr-Weed
Balrog
124 | 11
Thundercrack doesnt work like all other melee skills. (melee skills used on rightclick, if used for walking auto seek mob when they are near)

Still hope this is a bug.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you have posted about this at least 4 times since yesterday . are you drunk ? it works fine and as intended ! who said it must auto target something? it's melee skill . you suppose to pick your initial target (unless you're a traprat) from which it splits to up to 7 targets

use it on left click . play it as you would play a barb . keep something else on right click
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tainted sun Box in Claw Viper Temple level 2 doesn't do stuff anymore? Got there and kicked it like crazy and nothing happens :D.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChuckNoRis wrote:you have posted about this at least 4 times since yesterday . are you drunk ? it works fine and as intended ! who said it must auto target something? it's melee skill . you suppose to pick your initial target (unless you're a traprat) from which it splits to up to 7 targets

use it on left click . play it as you would play a barb . keep something else on right click

Still, it is weird. I tried it out myself. The auto-targeting works with every melee skill except thundercrack. But I think that has something to do with D2stats and not with the game itself, but ofc I could be wrong.
higune6
Fallen
1 | 0
Barbarian's Nephalem Spirit doesn't seem to work at all.
It doesn't display the aura that I used to see when it was near to me
and it doesn't buff me and my minions. Am I missing something?

*edit: I noticed Barbarian's Spirit Guide aura totally disables Nephalem Spirit's aura. This is a trouble because I can't disable Spirit Guide unless I put no point on it (but to put point on Mountain King I need to put at least one one Spirit Guide so..)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Act 1 shamans need to get off the ecstasy.

Low grade gems are still dropping, from other sources besides Andy too.

Barb balance idea is good. But that 6 points dump into deathgaze/iron spiral is not success. By the lvl 30 you easily 6/6 one of them and 1shot almost everything. And from that point the progress is same as last patch.
Captain Red
Skeleton
2 | 0
I got an empyrian band with 100% chance to singularity proc. I've couldn't find anything like it around the forums and discord, so I can only assume it's a bug.
Playing on sp with d2se and d2stats
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I agree that the merc seems to be shittier at following you than he used to me. It's hard to tell but it seems like he falls behind and you are forced to teleport/tp to get him back much more frequently than before.