MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Pramitizz wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:
Pramitizz wrote:Image

Act 3. joined someone who have completed act 3, i tryed to kill the monsters in triv, and was able to go trough the door to durace of hate, and get the wp in level 2. Now i can go kill meph without doing any mission

this is an vanilla d2 bug, not an specific bug from the mod itself

you did atleast the last quest, but couldn't go to act 4 aslong you'v had not have done the travincal quest !

Well, i'm act 4 now, without doing that quest. I litterly just got the level 2 wp, killed meph and went to act 4.

could you make a screenshot of the last quest log in game, where it shows the mephiesto quest done and the travincal quest not beaten ?

in d2 vanilla, it could happen this glitch appears, when someone killed mephiesto and you was in town, but couldnt enter the portal to durance of hate lvl2

the glitch you made here is a new version of it :)
Adryw
Destroyer
7 | 0
PLEASE FIX "STANDING STILL" BUG, I CANNOT CHANGE HOTKEY FOR "STANDING STILL" FROM SHIFT TO ANOTHER HOTKEY WHICH IS VERY BAD!
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
Hi.

There seems to be an interaction between poison damage and charmed monsters from elvensong.
I am not 100% sure, but it seems that monsters dying from poison while charmed don't actually die and gain MASSIVE regeneration forever.

This leads to invulnerable monsters chasing you everywhere you go.

Easy skill-breaking bug to reproduce.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Adryw wrote:PLEASE FIX "STANDING STILL" BUG, I CANNOT CHANGE HOTKEY FOR "STANDING STILL" FROM SHIFT TO ANOTHER HOTKEY WHICH IS VERY BAD!

just tested with one F key and it works

do you actually klick on the changing button and choose a new hotkey for it ?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Dandy wrote:Hi.

There seems to be an interaction between poison damage and charmed monsters from elvensong.
I am not 100% sure, but it seems that monsters dying from poison while charmed don't actually die and gain MASSIVE regeneration forever.

wich monster class got this bug happens to ? and
in wich act and wich game difficulty ?
whats your charlvl and what are the skill lvls that you used at it ?

it may happen that the poison spell does not enough dmg to kil the actually mobs, depends on your charlvl and the arealvl/monsterlvl and there resistances and after the charm duration was over, they just regenerated there hp pool
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
lunar.seven wrote:

it may happen that the poison spell does not enough dmg to kil the actually mobs, depends on your charlvl and the arealvl/monsterlvl and there resistances and after the charm duration was over, they just regenerated there hp pool

Happened during normal leveling (lvls 6 to 30):
In act I with spear blood rogues
In act II with "The pack" and some beetles

I just stopped using elvensong entirely at that point.

Using maxed poison flash and plague avatar. Both skills doing way enough damage to kill. The issue specifically happens when I use both poison damage and elvensong. Never when I am not charming (meaning that there IS an interaction somewhere).

I remember back when Dire Charm tree was a thing, Laz advocated a "legitimate good strat" of poisoning ennemies, then charming them. They recieved buffs or something. Memory a bit woozy on that. But I digress.
As I said, I can consistently reproduce the bug (super regenerating monsters) even though I am not quite sure what triggers it. It being the "death while charmed" is just a guess.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Dandy wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:

Happened during normal leveling (lvls 6 to 30):
In act I with spear blood rogues
In act II with "The pack" and some beetles

I just stopped using elvensong entirely at that point.

Using maxed poison flash and plague avatar. Both skills doing way enough damage to kill. The issue specifically happens when I use both poison damage and elvensong. Never when I am not charming (meaning that there IS an interaction somewhere).

I remember back when Dire Charm tree was a thing, Laz advocated a "legitimate good strat" of poisoning ennemies, then charming them. They recieved buffs or something. Memory a bit woozy on that. But I digress.
As I said, I can consistently reproduce the bug (super regenerating monsters) even though I am not quite sure what triggers it. It being the "death while charmed" is just a guess.

yes, looks like a bug to me aswell, that should be fixed, or been tested whats going on there

i can remember the old charm tree from druid yes
there's still one item left that was featured back in the day
was a rly fun build, you had to use sacrifices, as it apears as oskil on the runeword also, and could spawn Black Death
and Bonegrinderas as elite version, guess the docs has been upgraded but not the forum item data for this item....and the skill tree has changed long time ago.
you could give the screen of army, huge flat boost of dmg or thorn dmg, was literaly game breaking
...now its an underused, basic runeword
Hermanubis
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Missing Warriv. Act1 Normal, Andriel killed and I can't progress to act 2
ThrottleCrawler
Fallen
1 | 0
Greetings,
idk correct im or not, to do a post here,
idk2 bug this or not.
Im start playing necro, on left mouse button skill widowmaker,
and with this skill i cant go in many level doors,
for example act2 palace,
when i want go on next lvl down (stairs),
i must switch "widowmaker" from left button or i cant go in..
This very annoing, fix it plz.
And to many lost connections by playing online, every 15-20 min =(
--edited--
And how i can change automap size in sigma?
cant find this little option in "options"
(Do automap in left or right top screen from center)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2339 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
im not sure wether or not a sigma bug thread is up , all i saw was a translation bug thread so i guess that wasnt it, so posting it here. i died to meph and the death screen just doesnt show, cant even quit the game or anything had to alt+f4. at first i thought it was just lag, but after 3 minutes i dont think so.

► Show Spoiler

after booting up median again. zero life necro new meta boys. think i shall call this build the "no-lifer". life just wouldnt regen, had to Ormus.

► Show Spoiler