Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
notforkeeps wrote:https://clips.twitch.tv/CourageousSilkyCardBuddhaBar

I clipped it so that we don't need to search for the exact moment. IIRC the Monster shrine not only can summon a monster, it can make normal monsters into summons. I think that is probably what happened. I don't know the mechanics of how the shrine chooses which monster to imbue, but that seems to be what happened IMO.
yes , that must have been it . still , it's quite strange that it has applied to the Gamma necrobot and not to a regular opponent that was also around there at that moment . maby the monster shrine picks the strongest of them all that can spawn in that arrea .
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2

Hi Guys, just reporting an error.
- Single Player
- Using Median XL Launcher
- No third party programs
- Error 1437
- Error occured when entering Toraja Jungle after a long afk period.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
known bug. an issue with an invisible totem or something that exists when you enter the jungle. try walking up to the jungle from town, stopping for a moment, and then entering.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
Why the upgraded "Soul of Kabraxis" makes my Cold Resistance "red"? I don't have any "-x% to maximum cold resistance" in my gears.

When I pick it up
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Its been years for me but I thought if you made arrows ethereal and ?, replenish quantity?, they became infinite. Is this still true? If so it would be a good add.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
God_of_Magic wrote:Its been years for me but I thought if you made arrows ethereal and ?, replenish quantity?, they became infinite. Is this still true? If so it would be a good add.

You should notice by now that the only attack that lower arrows/bolts/axes/knifes/javelins quantity down is the 'normal' default attack.
Wildfun
Imp
4 | 0
TSW Diablo 1.13c MXL launcher
windows 10

Im not getting PlugY to work nothing happens when i enable/disable it in launcher, no errors and game runs smooth. only a hassle to decide what to scrap from stash when i want to save something in there.

anyone have any tips'n'trix to try out?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Wildfun wrote:TSW Diablo 1.13c MXL launcher
windows 10

Im not getting PlugY to work nothing happens when i enable/disable it in launcher, no errors and game runs smooth. only a hassle to decide what to scrap from stash when i want to save something in there.

PlugY is not enabled on realm - only single player.
Wildfun
Imp
4 | 0
BTracer wrote:
Wildfun wrote:TSW Diablo 1.13c MXL launcher
windows 10

PlugY is not enabled on realm - only single player.

Ah thanks! did not even occure to me that im an idiot ^^, i probably should have checked that out :P
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
life after kill is not working with lycanthropy enabled on druid. the reanimates are working, but the LAEK is not. please fix it so my druid can survive.