Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Completing Gidbinn quest with Ormus gives you an ilvl35 rare ring in Terror. Useless for lvl 80-100 char
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Vortex oskill duration is just around 4 or 5 seconds . the skill description says it's 12 + , which is wrong
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
reduce sprites or fx or whatever on the brimstone spammers in Pit of Acheron areas in act 5. instant frame drops
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maleficence Tyrannical Blade. I'm sure most people know it by now.

Harbinger oskill, presumably a special one that doesn't require werewolf. Skill icon says "Warp Strike, requires a sword". Doesn't work with anything that has range lockout (yet pounce/regular harbinger.sky siege etc work finee). Stormblast requires a sword. Maleficence doesn't allow use of stormblast.

What is this weapon.
YBGnome
Invader
8 | 0
on low level summon darklings the effective max summons and the one in tthe skill description arew not the same, got level 4 and i can have 3 max when the skill say 5
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Could the vultures please be removed/exchanged with a different model until it‘s possible to fix it? Those are possibly the most annoying mobs simply because they block the ways in arcane sanctuary all the time and if you target them with pounce or any other pounce like attack, the attack animation will be played, but you will stay where you are and the nova won‘t do any damage, basically making you pounce on the spot without doing anything just because some vulture is bugging around at the edge of the screen.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Damn, those stupid birds...
Fluffy002
Fallen
1 | 0
https://imgur.com/xuLyrAm

Can't use Dagger skills with the Pixie Legion Balanced Knife =/
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Fluffy002 wrote:https://imgur.com/xuLyrAm

Can't use Dagger skills with the Pixie Legion Balanced Knife =/

From latest patch notes (1.3.2):
- Melee Necromancer skills no longer work with throwing knives.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Windows fucked up the game once again. Ever since the latest windows 10 update, the loading times have become a lot worse.

Previously, I only had those loading times once (ascii-symbols being loaded in the top left corner) when starting the game, when changing acts for the first time and upon minimizing/maximizing the game.

But now, it has become even worse. Now, before the ascii-symbols are loaded, the screen simply stays black for about 5 seconds.

What's even worse is the transition from act 4 to act 5. First the screen stays black for 5 seconds, then the ascii symbols are loaded and this process is repeated 3 times (screen black--> ascii symbols --> screen black --> ascii symbols --> screen black --> ascii symbols). So it basically takes somewhere between 20 and 30 seconds to get from act 4 to act 5 now. I assume that this process is now repeated once for each video sequence starting (Even though I don't even have them installed) instead of only once per resolution re-adjustment.

Is there any way to fix this? Or is something like a hotfix that disables the starting of video squences planned? I mean srsly... we all know those videos already. Why even keep them in?

On a side note: Hyena strike seems awefully flawed. In terms of single target damage, it is completely outclassed by a 1-pointer Great Hunt. It's also a lot harder to get the Fury bonus since you get only 1 orb instead of 4-10 like from Great Hunt to run/pounce into.

Curare seems to be bugged. When I ran through terror act 5, I noticed that some enemies won't be poisoned (First some clans (cold immune) and later Razor fur Titans(magic immune)). Not only didn't they turn green, they also wouldn't lose any health over time. I was able to "fix" that bug by re-applying Bloodlust. Active buffs at that time: Takedown & Fury, while pouncing all the way.