MXL 1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Monkey King
266 | 11
Nvm this summoner necro shit, can we do something about this complete bullshit area of no trespassing on the way to teganze? its small and doesn't effect the game in any way, and it drives me absolutely nuts lol
Image
User avatar
RequiemLux
Detonator
753 | 96
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
madgod wrote:Nvm this summoner necro shit, can we do something about this complete bullshit area of no trespassing on the way to teganze? its small and doesn't effect the game in any way, and it drives me absolutely nuts lol
► Show Spoiler


Has been already reported 2 seasons ago by Aero and last season by me, now from you. I'm sure the devs are well aware of this. I doubt that all the maps' bug/annoying-features won't get solved with Sigma.
madgod
Monkey King
266 | 11
RequiemLux wrote:Has been already reported 2 seasons ago by Aero and last season by me, now from you. I'm sure the devs are well aware of this. I doubt that all the maps' bug/annoying-features won't get solved with Sigma.


I didnt know it hadnt been reported but assumed so, i was just trying to be light and humorous about something and steer the conversation out of the downward spiral of debate above is all. I sure hope little things like that get fixed though.
Ruubel
Sasquatch
69 | 1
I assume - devs already knows it but better safe than sorry - at the judgement day 2 quest where malthael and imperius must appear - I got two Imperius :D
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6778 | 228
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ruubel wrote:I assume - devs already knows it but better safe than sorry - at the judgement day 2 quest where malthael and imperius must appear - I got two Imperius :D


it's not a bug. it's a 1% chance to spawn either one of them.

docs wrote:When Dark Uldyssian hits a player or minion, an avatar of Imperius or Malthael may be summoned (1% chance)

Make sure you kill both Avatars, not the same one twice
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6778 | 228
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Do firebloods have -200 pierce because why the fuck do they do 8k to an endgame character with 90 max res and 350+ res, let alone being untargetable until they're magically appearing on top of you and point-blank instantly kill you on hardcore.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1910 | 140
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lol. Kinda feels good seeing someone usually cool-headed go „berserk“.

#whathcdoeswithyou
#balancedforsc
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6778 | 228
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i mean it just seems silly with 83 max stacked and capped res in terror on a lion stance barb at mid 90's that I die to an immediately appearing fireblood and not the fact that I was running the entire game with negative dr.

im not saying make the game trivial, but ubers and level challenges shouldn't be easier than wandering normal areas.
User avatar
Unda
Detonator
768 | 18
Aero wrote:i mean it just seems silly with 83 max stacked and capped res in terror on a lion stance barb at mid 90's that I die to an immediately appearing fireblood and not the fact that I was running the entire game with negative dr.


Original Molten Boulder skill had portion of phys damage and fire plus burning.

I died twice on hardkor in past seasons due to be taken in crossfire by Saltyballs, single one isnt a problem, but when you are in crowded area spamming some shiny skills and other mobs do it too, you hardly notice them even after they roll balls at you, take few and get rekt. What I have noticed is that when they are still in stealth mode they move away from you and from action, so if there was few around they can set trap together in corner or dead end.
Maidstone
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Samael charm is bugged.I guess the issue coming from leach. Image