Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quill Storm level progression seems off. Skill level 2 and 3 both shoot 10 quills (at least according to the description) while skill level 1 grants 8 and skill level 4 grants 12. If you add 4 quills over 4 levels why not make it:
level 1: 9
level 2: 10
level 3: 11
level 4: 12
or something like that. But as it is now, it doesn't feel good increasing the mana cost for 0 benefit.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ehhh the same problem occurs now on level 4 and 5. Both send out 12 quills (as the description says). Leveling that up is rather useless then.

Also.... Mark of the wild has no duration in its description. Kinda sucks since other innate buffs do display the duration.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It's just how D2 handles rounding, you do get a benefit from each level.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:It's just how D2 handles rounding, you do get a benefit from each level.

I see. It it possible to adjust the skill desciption then to avoid future confusion?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Skill description of Uberskill FoN is misleading or just wrong.
the line 1 % Spell Damage per xx Strength implies that you gain actual Spell Damage and not a flat amount of Strength Factor to Spell Damage.
Factor Synergy Bonus has a hard cap at 200%, Spell Damage does not.

Why not simply write down Adds xx Strength Factor to Spell Damage (Diminishing Returns) ?
Spira
Fallen
1 | 0
while playing an amazon using fire elementals i made the lvl 15 runeword lumen arcana in my chest armor rendering it "unwearable" though still equipped as my characters level was not 15+. the bug i noticed is the +1 to all skills from the runeword still seemed to take effect. i was able cast an additional fire elemental even though the skill tooltip was shown correctly. unequipping the armor made one of my fire elemental's disappear which confirmed my suspicion.

though it sounds rather insignificant, this bug "could" mean that it applies to any number of +x to all skills for any skill...for example a level one character fully equipped with 1 socket items then a high lvl runeword made in each. granting a large number +x to all skills. this is why i posted this bug report.

if this bug only happens with lumen arcana or maybe fire elementals then i suppose such a bug could go unnoticed, if not it could be a rather huge exploit.

EDIT: this was in single player. havnt tested recreating bug online or with any other skills/runewords
Delmetor
Imp
4 | 0
https://prntscr.com/m6xv3h
https://prntscr.com/m6xv0l

Hi developers could you please fix deathlord "necro" shadows, because when he transforms looks like the avatar has 3 shadows at the same time and when i used the angel of death skill the shadow does not look right
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Bugs in Sigma:

1) In the Kurast Causeway, if you open the stairs to the south, it will simply say "Stair" instead of the name of the level.
2) Totems now receive your reanimates (Dunno if bug or unmentioned feature)
3) The HP bar of necro minions is not full (Probably intended as well and might be because of Flayer aura. Haven't tried it out without the aura)
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The /nopickup command doesn't work anymore. Not sure if this is supposed to work like this but I would like to see it return :)