Rebalance old runewords and TUs for melee builts?

Discuss Median XL!
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
Monster become a stronger, but we have old runewords with old stats. It's normally? And 80% runewords and TUs is so useless.
For example, before 2017 ver. i can easy play by melee builts, but now, it so unreal (HC stuff, 1-3 hits and you die on TERROR(!)).
Yes, with full gear (crafted sacred or set e.t.c) it is so imba. But, how i can just end the game on terror difficulty. 3-4 act is all, what i can (without respec and rat gaming with blinks e.t.c). in 16 season i make my sorc in melee 120 lvl - good (yeah, sorc can do it). And Treewarden druid too (top 8 ladder).

I would like to melee builds can do more free moves and don't uses the "rat gaming".
In my mind melee is a TANK - why it die like clothes mages, haven't idea))

Yes, HC is a challenge - i done it. But melee Paladin 115 lvl just walk on 4 act firs location and die by 1-2 hits by white mob(lol it happen on my stream) WITH BEAR STANCE AND FULL t6 and (High Runewords Gear), 90 flat dmg reduced + bearstance, full 180+ressists - it so crazy i guess (and it is just terror).

P.S. Yes, it is cry, cry and cry. I don't want to play in this game, while i can't play by melee tanks builds more free, than now. TANK? 2,5KK def - just die like a 0 def mage)) From usual mobs))
Sorry for my English, but i guess the main theses have been set out clearly.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Welcome to the community.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You're dying to normal mobs with 2.5 million defense and you never once thought as to what might be causing it?
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
cowking wrote:You're dying to normal mobs with 2.5 million defense and you never once thought as to what might be causing it?

Magic dmg, attack with -100% defence (through def)?
it was attack, mb with fire dmg (fire rune or something like that).
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
defence is zero while running
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
Gekko64 wrote:defence is zero while running

and chance to block is 1/3 of real, really? Thx for notice))
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
Run or walk - thats the question. )) Ok, tread is done i guess. It was so stupid up this disscuss. Mb in 2076 melee builds to be able to do something before reach a sets and crafted sacreds. blessRng
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Umbrella wrote:Run or walk - thats the question. )) Ok, tread is done i guess. It was so stupid up this disscuss. Mb in 2076 melee builds to be able to do something before reach a sets and crafted sacreds. blessRng

You do realize majority of most powerful builds currently are meele right?
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
Seekers wrote:
Umbrella wrote:Run or walk - thats the question. )) Ok, tread is done i guess. It was so stupid up this disscuss. Mb in 2076 melee builds to be able to do something before reach a sets and crafted sacreds. blessRng

You do realize majority of most powerful builds currently are meele right?

All tanks builds. Bear barb, barbadin, spearzon, unholy melee (!), melee sorc, treewarden, Necromancer (xD), mb Nagisin dmg red(but it is dmg built) - the most tanky builds - i try all, several times on HC, with any different variations of items. HC is the best way to get knowlege about a built.

Yes, we have DD builts - mb attack is the best defence, who knows.

there may be is not so noticeable on SC, but HC show to us how it works.

P.S. My play time ~1000 hours+. i play in median beginning with 2008 ver.
amazon_fury
Bone Archer
71 | 1
It's how they make the ladder live longer.

Just nerf a bunch of shit in new patch => People will take more time for their needs => ladder always lives :D