Triune ruins this entire mod for me

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Triune is one of the best ubers in the game by design. Guaranteed drops in the form of cycles + rathma square is now a quaranteed ring lottery. It's even mechanically good forcing you to keep moving and stack some cold res (raises value of this affix in crafted jewels).

Also if your IQ is above 90 you could just google helpful things like
Arihan stop following you if you charm him before he charges towards you and if he reaches you while charmed
Edited by cowking 5 years.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah i like this uber a lot. Boss fight - not my favourite, but do it once per ladder/once in SP and forget it. It's easy to figure the tactics even with that charm skill from book.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
cowking wrote:Triune is one of the best ubers in the game by design. Guaranteed drops in the form of cycles + rathma square is now a quaranteed ring lottery. It's even mechanically good forcing you to keep moving and stack some cold res (raises value of this affix in crafted jewels).

Arihan stop following you if you charm him before he charges towards you and if he reaches you while charmed

Am I missing something? How is this possible? ;-|
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Which part you missing ?

Lottery - Rathma square boss now drops charms all the time, which means easy option for luckying unique rings.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
For a moment I thought that the bonus was guaranteed :hammer:
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tadace wrote:The charm is one of the best in the game so at some point you have to bite the bullet and try to complete it. After about an hour of the most frustrating gameplay in any game ever it makes me not want to play median anymore. I think it's actually the reason I quit last year. It was designed by an absolute sadist.

Options? Remove the slow, remove the 1 shot, make boss take more damage, remove the bats, remove the teleport, make primus immobile, redesign the map, or any combo of these. Seriously, all the above are designed to make this uber the worst quest ever conceived.

I dont hold part for anyone but basically you are saying to remove the challenge itself and make it a free charm uber, no offense. You just haven't found the easy way to do it yet. Follow its mechanics carefully, pay attention and then overcome. Its actually not as hard as it looks compared to others.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
if you thought tirune was bad, void will give you a heart attack. seriously this game can have an affect on your well-being. don't even get me started with samael
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cowking wrote:

This is the kind of thing that infuriates me. Instead of belittling someone who is clearly having some trouble, you should give him some advice and leave it at that. I thought that such a small, tightly-knit community like ours wouldn't resort to these middle school level insults.

@op like a few others have said, typically you can find great advice in spec-specific guides in the guide forum. Those people will have had intimate knowledge of each Uber with your spec. Gl.
Edited by Skeptic_Zero 5 years.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok, small advice for this tightly-knit community in concern with this boss fight. There are two bosses involved, doh obviously. The fat one, that goes at you trying to melee rape you and the skinny bitch-one that causes all the nasty problems with teleports, missiles and bats. After few dozens of deaths you will notice that the skinny one atacks you if you go close enough. With that being said - lured the fat one out of his corner into the main hall where the skinny one is. You don't need to be close to skinny with fat one. The idea is very simple - stand in between skinny and fat one. Charm the fat one and move close enough to skinny that he starts firing missiles. Try to stay in one straight line between two bosses. Move left and right by a small step to avoid skinny's missiles. They will fly by you and eventually start hiting fat charmed one. Soon enough fat one will be down half hp, becomes fast fat ass and will to the skinny on his own. If you occasionaly die or skinny spawns bats - come back from teleport, charm fat one, let him kill bats/and/or help him, and continue the same idea as above. Most of the time while clearing bats the fat one will get close to skinny one and it will ease the job for you.
GL, HF.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you still need help i made videos for each uber for my holy melee guide but it also applies for any class when it comes to triune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ua51jKlpU