Black road challenge problem

Discuss Median XL!
tonyawk
Invader
9 | 0
Hi,

I discovered this excelent mode recently with a friend and I have one problem. We have just finished the game in terror on the ladder. We started to make our mid-game stuff and we started the black road challenge in order to unlock our last skill which is a survivability skill. We want to do that before starting destruction mode.

All is find except that, now we have to defeat king koth. We can't cast a dark portal because we need a book of summoning. I follow the guide of ScarletEdge about fire paladin unholy caster. He wrote that we can drop this book on the summoner in terror but I think it's not true right now. I read some info about cubing 3 meditation candles + 3 victims hearts but I'm not sure it's true too and I don't know where to find these items. All this is not clear for me.

Please don't say me that it's only droppable on the summoner in destruction. It will be a non-sens.

Regards
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1940 | 100
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it drops from destruction summoner, and candles+hearts are not in the game anymore you now need 2 arcane crystals
tonyawk
Invader
9 | 0
Hey,

Thank you for your answer. I hope we will be able to do act 1 and 2 in destruction. Right now we have a full uniques stuff T6 with upgrades, we are really fine for damage dealing in terror but survivability is not good enought in specific location. We try to collect sacred rare stuff for crafting.
SingleInfinity
Jungle Hunter
28 | 4
You can complete all of dest (except for baal) without your BRC skill, for sure. I usually do BRC at 120 anyways.
tonyawk
Invader
9 | 0
Ok, thank you for the precision.