Been a while

Discuss Median XL!
manaba55
Skeleton
2 | 0
So i used to play back in 2008-2011ish. Still to this day median xl is my favorite thing ive played so i thought id come back to it.
I installed a d2 game file, version 1.13c, then downloaded the current median file. Copied the patch file over, but now i get an error upon creating a character and cant start playing. Is there other steps to installing this mod that are different from back then that im missing? Do i not have the correct vanilla version?

Also im aware of all the random level challenges and what not from the older versions. Is there a thread with a list of the challenges so i dont miss any, as im sure quite a bit has changed since 2011 and theres some challneges im unaware of. I did some looking around the forums already, but didnt really see a pinned post or anything with those sort of things
neocrescent
Cog
217 | 2
manaba55 wrote:So i used to play back in 2008-2011ish. Still to this day median xl is my favorite thing ive played so i thought id come back to it.
I installed a d2 game file, version 1.13c, then downloaded the current median file. Copied the patch file over, but now i get an error upon creating a character and cant start playing. Is there other steps to installing this mod that are different from back then that im missing? Do i not have the correct vanilla version?

Also im aware of all the random level challenges and what not from the older versions. Is there a thread with a list of the challenges so i dont miss any, as im sure quite a bit has changed since 2011 and theres some challneges im unaware of. I did some looking around the forums already, but didnt really see a pinned post or anything with those sort of things

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561

Follow the guide..
superwash
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here is a link for the documentation that has everything you need for a reference guide.

https://docs.median-xl.com/
Quirinus
Amazon Warrior
1694 | 162
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time