Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I've been thinking of interesting new builds to try for next ladder.
The problem is I used to use the skill calculator to check damage potential but it seems that most if not all of the info on the calculator are from previous patches back when damage and defense was way over charged.

So I was wondering if there was a place that I could check to potentially get the spell info like growth rates etc
I'd like to get at least a vague idea of what the build could do before I dump hours and hours of grinding into a character that, after the recent patches, will be useless haha

Thanks in advance :)
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Thats the point tho, to make lots of chars and see which you like best!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
From some random testing i just did - damage values seems right.. Some examples on skill lvl 1/char lvl 1
Flamefront - 1-3 dmg
Hunting banshee - 8-10 dmg
Magic missiles - 3-6 dmg
Bloodstorm - 4-5 dmg
Fire cascade - 5-8 dmg
Stormfront - 1-2 dmg
Glacial nova - 20-27 dmg
....And so on. The only broken skill i've found thru random is Pestilence that showing 0-0 damage. Also There's still Obliteration skill with Prismatic cloak icon.
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
It isn't so much for charicters but for Procs as well

Weapon X and Weapon Y offer different procs, but are otherwise identical - Which one is better? How does the ability function? What synergies work best with it? What nuances do the procs have that can make implementation of the proc difficult with my build?

I've been spoiled by DotA where each spell has a detailed description of exactly how it works.