I've but only a few questions dear friends

Discuss Median XL!
JSkelly
Invader
9 | 0
Greetings!

Apologies if this isn't the right place for a topic like this but

Are the mystic orbs, candles, oils and whatnot all removed? i looked for version logs but didn't see about them being removed

i've played on the multiplayer with a few characters to see what changed so far, loved it (especially the mana pulse loooove it)

but also those i counted above, and those things that drop from monsters that give info about the challenges and their levels(uber quest pearls or something) are gone?

And the volrath the vile challenge statue gone too

I played about 4 characters all up to 10-12 and didn't have a problem (except you know the classics) saw the players online and stuff, the news etc..

Is this like a .. like a bugged version i'm using or something? :DD d: i simply searched for median xl, and it came with a launcher, and i heard that apperantly it works for every version now, so i downloaded the 1.14 from my blizz account after learning that it works with it

so are these things like removed? or did i do something wrong? do we still use the old tactics to run or something

- thanks for taking the time to read ^^
wc_reiniger
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
candles and lc0 got removed, oils and mystic orbs in act1 went to gheed.
JSkelly
Invader
9 | 0
I see.. thank you

i also have this problem with the Multiplayer, i can only enter the multiplayer thru launching the game from it's default .exe, i have the median xl launcher, it's settings also work like the PlugY and such, just, when i hit the 'Play' button from this very launcher, clicking the multiplayer in the menu causes it to pop the ''Unhandled exception'' error, but i guess this is okay right? since it still works, just have to launch it from the default exe :D
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JSkelly wrote:I see.. thank you

i also have this problem with the Multiplayer, i can only enter the multiplayer thru launching the game from it's default .exe, i have the median xl launcher, it's settings also work like the PlugY and such, just, when i hit the 'Play' button from this very launcher, clicking the multiplayer in the menu causes it to pop the ''Unhandled exception'' error, but i guess this is okay right? since it still works, just have to launch it from the default exe :D

Yes some windows update fucked up how the launcher works. Just use the .exe. Maybe rishab or whoever programmed the launcher will be able to fix that bug soon. Let‘s just stay patient.

@wc_reiniger :O du siehst ausgehungert aus. Hier nimm einen Keks!
JSkelly
Invader
9 | 0
I understand, thank you so much guys ^^