Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You put a rune into an socket. Its about as straightforward as it gets.

If the item has sockets, make sure you are using the correct rune. If the item has more than 1 socket, fill the other holes with jewels or gems and on the last socket, put the rune in.

There are tricks to maximizing your rune word, such as enhancing it with +%ed before putting the rune in, but sound like you're not really ready for that.
Edited by Taem 5 years.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lynch wrote:i was read many post for newbie, but i still dont know how to craft runewords
anybody can tell me? thank

Drag and drop jewels and runes in the right order into an item with the correct number of sockets.

I’m Median Xl, it’s a little different.. basically, you need an item with at least 1 socket for normal tune words and the potency is determined by the tier of the item base. If an item has 2 sockets, you’d primer the base item with 1 jewel then the rune of the runewoed you wanted to use.

For instance, I’d you wanted to use the “el” runeword in a weapon, you’d find a weapon with x amount of sockets (let’s assume 2 sockets for demonstration purposes) and drop a jewel first jewel then the el rune. If it had 3 sockets, you’d drop 2 jewels first and so on. As you get into later stages of The game, different combinations open themselves (I.e. Greater runes, elemental runes, and Kabraxis runes).
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
"I’m Median Xl"

No, I'm median xl!
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Taem wrote:"I’m Median Xl"

No, I'm median xl!

I typed that drunk on my cracked iPhone in the back of an Uber traversing the hills of SF.

Hop off these nuts boii
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There is guide explaining very well how-to: Crafting Compendium
lynch
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Primarch wrote:
lynch wrote:i was read many post for newbie, but i still dont know how to craft runewords
anybody can tell me? thank

Drag and drop jewels and runes in the right order into an item with the correct number of sockets.

I’m Median Xl, it’s a little different.. basically, you need an item with at least 1 socket for normal tune words and the potency is determined by the tier of the item base. If an item has 2 sockets, you’d primer the base item with 1 jewel then the rune of the runewoed you wanted to use.

For instance, I’d you wanted to use the “el” runeword in a weapon, you’d find a weapon with x amount of sockets (let’s assume 2 sockets for demonstration purposes) and drop a jewel first jewel then the el rune. If it had 3 sockets, you’d drop 2 jewels first and so on. As you get into later stages of The game, different combinations open themselves (I.e. Greater runes, elemental runes, and Kabraxis runes).

tks you guys, i'll try, let see
lynch
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
i put a jewel first, and i put a rune into my iteam, but it not seem like runeword
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can not make a runeword out of a Unique weapon, that is why it didnt work. Try a regular socketed weapon. (white or grey in color)
lynch
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
tylerfar wrote:You can not make a runeword out of a Unique weapon, that is why it didnt work. Try a regular socketed weapon. (white or grey in color)

tks you , i did it
can you tell me know how to make a perfect gem?