Quest glitches in Act 2

Discuss Median XL!
aggmesh
Skeleton
3 | 0
I've "run" that map several times, online, and everytime i open that chest no staff of kings in it. Believe me, i've even picked up all the items on the floor in the case that they were hiding the staff. This is my first attempt at the game so i have neither the uniques to disenchant and make the shards for the shortcut nor the shards themselves.

BTW i'm playing online

Could i be doing something wrong?

I've reached the right duriel tomb, since i've done all other quests, but without crafting the staff i can't get in and can't proceed through the game.

Thanks
Zodnuck
Prowler
15 | 1
aggmesh wrote:I've "run" that map several times, online, and everytime i open that chest no staff of kings in it. Believe me, i've even picked up all the items on the floor in the case that they were hiding the staff. This is my first attempt at the game so i have neither the uniques to disenchant and make the shards for the shortcut nor the shards themselves.

BTW i'm playing online

Could i be doing something wrong?

I've reached the right duriel tomb, since i've done all other quests, but without crafting the staff i can't get in and can't proceed through the game.

Thanks

You could alternatively make a staff in the cube: 2x Arcane Crystals + Healing Potion = Horadric Staff for that difficulty. Might not have the uniques at the moment but if finding the staff the ol' fashioned way isn't working, it may be faster in your case to level and run Andariel runs until you get them.
aggmesh
Skeleton
3 | 0
It's very annoying but i might have to resign doing so.

Thanks for the help.
Flughansa
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello everyone,

it seems that I have problems with Quests in Act II as well (or I´m too stupid, that´s the other option).

My problems are the following: i) I cannot open doors in the underground levels for Quests No. 2, ii) I cannot enter level two of the snake pit for quest No. 3.

I do not play online.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sometimes the goo walls in maggot lair don't open properly. Get as close as possible to the door and then try to open it. That usually fixes it.
irontusk341
Fallen
1 | 0
EDIT: the first time i couldnt transmute the staff with amulet for act 2... i closed the game restarted and tried again and it worked... Not sure why it didnt work the first time..