New question - Elemental Prism

Discuss Median XL!
Deetrixx
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi folks,
New to the game and have been loving it, but didn't read many of the game guides before I started just spamming levels.

I now noticed that there is a challenge 1 and ennead. Luckily I'm level 79 so can still do ennead, however a little concerned about the challenge 1.

Ive now read you cannot complete the a b c version of the challenge unless you are 50 or lower.

Is there absolutely any other way to get the elemental prism upgraded for my sorc? Or am I screwed forever?

Is there a way I can make a new char and upgrade an elemental prism and hand it to my sorc? I'd really rather not start over already as I'm playing with friends and have limited time, were all roughly the same level.

Any advice would be appreciated!
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
You can hand complete and hand it over to your sorc with any char < lvl50
Deetrixx
Skeleton
2 | 0
When I do it on another character, can I do the whole thing (obtain prism, upgrade prism) on another character and hand it over, or just a specific part of it@

Thanks in advance!
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
You can do it all on the other character if you want, but the only thing you have to do is upgrade the charm on the other character (must have the swirlies on her as well). The only thing that checks for the level requirement is the cube recipe AFAIK.