Poison Necro?

Discuss Median XL!
Tbonejr1127
Imp
5 | 0
Is this kind of build viable? Obviously I would have to have summons/totems/melee or xbow. But is it a viable source of damage?

Also how to I tier up an item or use crafting in this mod. I’m pretty new and not more than level 20.

Thanks!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes

All cube recipes can be found here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

The docs are your best friend. Nearly all information is gathered there.

Next time --> Short Question Thread
Tbonejr1127
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks. Didn’t notice there was a short question thread.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
just doing a pestilence nec ..... nice one but sometimes problems with immunes and bosses .... even with high def and high damage ..... actually in destruction act3 and got the first charms
Tbonejr1127
Imp
5 | 0
Interesting. I was thinking of doing Summon/poison. It’s working well so far but I just started. Everything is dropping pretty quick in a1/a2
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
i am trying pure poison: pestilence & graveyard ... only skelets because of their aura ... a5 merc for immunes and help with bosses
Tbonejr1127
Imp
5 | 0
The way I was thinking was hybrid poison/summon. Let them tank all the damage and just use AoE poison to knock em down quicker
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Sounds good .... something like this i liked to play in "normal" Diablo ... but no idea whether it works in MXL too
Tbonejr1127
Imp
5 | 0
Yeah I’m thinking same thing cause everything seems to start having immunity early on