stats reader 4 hirelings?

Discuss Median XL!
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
Hi all median lovers!

i already asked in the short questions thread... but no one answered.

If i plan to maximize my merc (at the moment, it is the a3-merc, which casts lightning) in therms of dmg, i have to figure out the exact amount of energy i.e. or energy fact. to spell dmg, and maybe a few other stats, to make him as good as possible.

Therefore i would need something like a stats reader for the merc. I already tried the normal official and downloadable stats reader, but it just reads the stats of the main char, and not the ones of the mercs (or did i miss any important detail??). pls dont write, that i can calculate with the stats too, which at docs.median-xl.com/doc/class/hirelings are given, because its just an aproximate thing.

I would be very thankfull, if anyone had an idea or solution :)

Ty in advance!
schnuppy
onanism
Cultist
21 | 2
D2Stats has a box you can check to read the merc instead of yourself
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
onanism wrote:D2Stats has a box you can check to read the merc instead of yourself

Except that it doesn't work... I click box, tell it to read, and everything is 0
onanism
Cultist
21 | 2
I don't know what to tell you. It works for me
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
Ok, my stats reader was outdated... ty so far.

But! If i check the box for merc, it tells me the right strh and dex, but (base) energy = 0 and Base EF to spell dmg = 0. (ofc, it tells me the EF of the equipped things though and %to enrgy... but thats not what i wanted) Was this updated at some time, and the description in the docs of the mercs is outdated, and there is no energy for the a3 mercs anymore? I created a whole new char and pushed him to 120 for the hirelings more stats now... and now there are none? Or is it that hidden, that even the stats reader doesnt show it? If the first thing is the case, then the a3 merc would just need % lightning spell dmg and +all skills? Hope thats not true^^
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
noone else, who has an answer? Did some testing till now, energy it self does just affect slightly to dmg it self. Killed duriel in terror without gear in around 45 seconds in average and with gear maybe in around 42 or 38... with maybe + 300 flat energy and +110% to energy...
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The bonuses from the merc abilities like unearthly power and so on only apply when you go out of town and wait for a few seconds.
So go out of town, wait, check the merc box, read the stats.
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
thank you very much! Finally, that was the missing trick... works now :)