How to uninstall MedianXL completely

Need help installing the mod?
MrShadeO93
Skeleton
2 | 0
Tried the mod and didn't like it. But now I can't play regular battlenet because I can't seem to properly uninstall it. I've deleted the patch file, and anything labeled medianXL from the diablo 2 install directory. I've deleted the diablo 2 entry from RegEdit and reinstalled the game. Nothing seems to work. How do I get rid of this virus of a mod? There seems to be no intuitive way to get rid of it. Everything seems to be removed, except my only available battlenet gateway is Sin War. Thanks in advance!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Use this: BattleNet.reg
It will restore your gateway to vanilla's one. Also would be nice if you provided a little feedback on what you didn't like
MrShadeO93
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank you, I will give it a try. Sorry, looking back I came off very rude, I was in a rush when I was typing the post. I liked a lot of stuff added by the mod, especially the content and the future changes to resolution and such. I just didn't like how the skills trees were replaced :(. I didn't have any technical difficulties except for trying to uninstall. I wouldn't even bother uninstalling if there's a way to allow the old skills trees.

Edit: It worked, you're my hero kind sir or madam. I will definitely be keeping my eye on the mod, especially after the resolution update.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This is where beauty is with full conversion mods, new experience. I know there is nothing as simple as smax hammer but there is many skills and builds that with some work can suit melee/ranged/caster/summoner pref players got from vanilla, even some which combine it. Which skill trees you missed most from vanilla and which you tried with MXL, what level your character gained?