Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It'll be interesting to see the first updated guide, that's for sure (can almost guarantee it'll be tester's guide, though). Not sure mine will get updated, since I likely won't even be able to play if I can't get the Launcher working. :sadface:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the way i see it , beta tester or no beta tester , if you are at least just some medium experienced diablo/median player and you are willing to invest a few hours /day to play this new mod , i am 100% sure that in 1 week you can get to end game and aquire most of the charms with your character (maby faster if you're a maniac who plays around 12 hours/day) with just runewords and crafts . if your build worked fine , you then just need a day or two to put it togather in a full guide (text editing ,screenshots , some vids ,etc) . so i'd say that 10 days max are enough to see a full guide

it's not like the game is reinvented and all your previous experiences will not matter , it's more like using other "rules" for the same game you already know how it works .

on topic : unless i see the changelog , i can't tell what i would play first . the instinct tells me to go barbarian + sorceress (maby +1 more other) in parallel but unless i see the changelog i can't be sure . i always get at least 2 or 3 different classes after wypes which i play in parallel : a few hours with one , a few hours with the other - they all help eachother - example: if i find a sacred "barb only" item with the sorc , i let the barb have it . that way the items found for other classes don't have to wait too much in the stash/on mules before they can be used + you help the other build(s) get stronger faster than they normaly would if they were played as single builds .
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
definitely not barb
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
totally not assassin :flip:
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Lava pit/Balefire bloodzon.
rustycz
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
summ barb
but more like according to patch notes (maybe brand new spec? (-: )
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
i think summ barb could be the easiest without / with simple equipment .... or anybody other ideas?
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
As is tradition in all new patches I'm starting with a Melee Necro using Dagger / Shield. Interested to see what changes are made to the class and if new items will add some flavour to the build :)
EST-Commander
Sasquatch
63 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
promised to start with a paladin new ladder but definitely will go sin after i got some charms / bigger item pool
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I'd like to see WW barb or hammerdin again, but I don't have high hopes.