Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ah shrimp, you never cease to amaze me with your posts. never change bro.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kaltherion wrote:Whatever the fuck has a guide the quickest

lol'd, then realised I'm shit at this game and had a long break and will unironically end up doing just that, probably
aweonaoql
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm new to the median family I've been testing it , and it's awesome what you have been done . And I've to say it's really I'm really exciting to see what will happend with the sorceress that will be my pick no matter what , I hope someone can enlight me what will be the build on sp.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
expecting a guide upon sigma reset is probably pretty silly. even the beta testers are busy testing specific tasks, uber reworks, item balances. guides are basically goign to need to be done from scratch because of how many things have changed (apart from maybe the general framework and layout of the text).
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aero wrote:expecting a guide upon sigma reset is probably pretty silly. even the beta testers are busy testing specific tasks, uber reworks, item balances. guides are basically goign to need to be done from scratch because of how many things have changed (apart from maybe the general framework and layout of the text).

LH please, stop talking about yourself from the perspective of a third person. You better visit a doctor cause it might be a first symptom of a psychic disorder, you should know about it, did you? Jokes aside, it looks really silly, your manner of speech when you're talking about beta testers gives you away. Sorry for this remark, no offence was intended, just a casual observation.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am included in the beta testing, but I have not played much. I don't need a doctor to know what they're testing. I don't really associate myself as a "tester" just because I'm in the testing. Other testers can attribute to the fact taht I haven't gotten to things to really test yet. What are you trying to start?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well then, let me apologize to you, I guess it was a bad sarcastic joke since you've got offended, I didn't tried to start anything. Then again, it doesn't matter how much respect you have to that people, you are not obligated to defend and praise their work every time you're mentioning them, such behavior seems weird to me, though it might be my own fault that I can't comprehend it, shame on me.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I was simply posting that from what I've seen and heard, the chances of a guide being ready for release will be slim to none. I even began to update one, but found the effort to be mostly useless because things are always needing new testing. I'd say around the middle of sigma season 1 or at least by the end of it, the first character playthrough guides will be ready to go (and no, not chuck minitwink-guides)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Maybe if there are some satisfying changes I will update my summoner guide as soon as I can (after 1-2 weeks after the new update). But well, that's not 100% guaranteed yet since I have no idea about the final changes. Maybe I'll just play something completely different. So yeah, let's see.