Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Aero wrote:until sigma removes players 8 :kek:

There are still a lot more arguments to keep playing Sp such as:

1) You can take your time playing the game instead of rushing to 120 only to show everyone your big internet balls on the ladder.
2) No lagg
3) better droprate in general

So in short: SP is for casual players, which I am.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
notforkeeps wrote:I don't deny that PlugY is a very well crafted utility that greatly evens the playing field between SP and MP, by simulating a trade market environment. But the fact remains, because there are cheating methods on SP, you are assumed to be taking advantage of them. If you are not, then power to you, now come prove it on Realm.

Cheating methods in SP have nothing to do with the PlugY, if this tool might simplify some routines doesn't mean it was the purpose, d2 itself gives you the ability to dupe because of the LAN game feature. I have nothing to prove to anyone related with this mod, that's some strange assumption.

rumblealex wrote:...

Where did I said that the absence of PlugY for the Sigma makes me sad or I'm mad at the devs because of that? I know it's not a priority and I have absolutely nothing against it. Seems like you haven't addressed any of my points and just started a new rant, I never asked for this and I have no idea what to answer to a such unexpected response from you.

And please, don't tell me about the modding and PlugY, you've chosen the wrong person for that matter: I know exactly how PlugY works and I literally revised every part of its code related with the multi page stash feature.

Until someone releases the mod which enables it back :lel:
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SwineFlu wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:I don't deny that PlugY is a very well crafted utility that greatly evens the playing field between SP and MP, by simulating a trade market environment. But the fact remains, because there are cheating methods on SP, you are assumed to be taking advantage of them. If you are not, then power to you, now come prove it on Realm.

Cheating methods in SP have nothing to do with the PlugY, if this tool might simplify some routines doesn't mean it was the purpose, d2 itself gives you the ability to dupe because of the LAN game feature. I have nothing to prove to anyone related with this mod, that's some strange assumption.

My point was that if you want to get the Sam items to drop, because you're "doing it legitimately on single player so why am I being punished", then come do it on Realm. More aimed at OP than at you tbh.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SwineFlu wrote:Cheating methods in SP have nothing to do with the PlugY, if this tool might simplify some routines doesn't mean it was the purpose, d2 itself gives you the ability to dupe because of the LAN game feature. I have nothing to prove to anyone related with this mod, that's some strange assumption.

My point was that if you want to get the Sam items to drop, because you're "doing it legitimately on single player so why am I being punished", then come do it on Realm. More aimed at OP than at you tbh.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Considering how broken this items are, I don't see the point why they should ever exists (at least with the current stats). Their presence is somewhat justified on realm taking into account the entrance fee, geared up char(s) and the knowledge how to deal with Samael. For me it looks more like a classic P2W loot box, and I don't think I need such stuff in a single player. I might modify the stats or create a brand new OP item at this point and that's definitely not what I'm willing to do, I prefer to play the intended way.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:

There are still a lot more arguments to keep playing Sp such as:

1) You can take your time playing the game instead of rushing to 120 only to show everyone your big internet balls on the ladder.
2) No lagg
3) better droprate in general

So in short: SP is for casual players, which I am.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the support of single player. A lot of people simply don't have the time to keep up with changing seasons and want to retain characters endlessly. Nothing wrong with that. Many others probably also jus thave intolerable connections to the servers, which makes TSW play incredibly frustrating. I get it.

I was just poking fun in a topic that seemed like it was getting aggressive. I'd still prefer more people joined TSW, but I understand the issues.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
This looks to be about some SP dude whining about how he cant dupe and shit on Realm. If you cant play the game without hacking, why play it?
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
IBagboyBrownI wrote:This looks to be about some SP dude whining about how he cant dupe and shit on Realm. If you cant play the game without hacking, why play it?

Ehm no not realy. It was an example of what you CAN do on SP. my biggest complain is that there is a big gap in gaming experience from Realm to SP. Loads of items are gone, quests, ubers. It's like the game is unfinished just beacuse u dont have internet.. Sad actually