Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:The only issue was that it took much time to lure skeletons away, making farming there boring. If you die multiple times and cry on the Forum that you have no gold anymore, it‘s your own fault for lacking the understanding of luring tactics. Of course trap rat had issues with that place but with the egg you can lay right next to the totems, it‘s rather easy. Thornwall has been shit for ages since it has nd. That‘s removed in sigma, too.

Honestly, most people just rushed to the bottom right corner for that charm since that one never was protected by a shield. It‘s way faster if you just want the charm.

I didn't say anything about gold, just how not fun it was as a trap rat. All issues were addressed though. Even that gold issue you thought this post was about. :flip:

No worries I read correctly about the gold issue. It was one of your main issues in your original post in this thread. Lol as if You expect me to read 6 pages in a whine thread about something as simple as k3k.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:The only issue was that it took much time to lure skeletons away, making farming there boring. If you die multiple times and cry on the Forum that you have no gold anymore, it‘s your own fault for lacking the understanding of luring tactics. Of course trap rat had issues with that place but with the egg you can lay right next to the totems, it‘s rather easy. Thornwall has been shit for ages since it has nd. That‘s removed in sigma, too.

Honestly, most people just rushed to the bottom right corner for that charm since that one never was protected by a shield. It‘s way faster if you just want the charm.

I didn't say anything about gold, just how not fun it was as a trap rat. All issues were addressed though. Even that gold issue you thought this post was about. :flip:

No worries I read correctly about the gold issue. It was one of your main issues in your original post in this thread. Lol as if You expect me to read 6 pages in a whine thread about something as simple as k3k.

I'm sure it is simple. For other classes / builds that aren't an untwinked Quill Rat.