Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you're seriously seriously seriously lacking damage and yo uthink your defense is fine, drop back down to TU Splint Mail for the ele damage. still has 10 dr and guard tower proc on kill to spread more damage. this game is just about uber mechanic knowledge. once you do it a few times and understand how it works or what to watch for, you can do most content in tier 6 gear.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:If you're seriously seriously seriously lacking damage and yo uthink your defense is fine, drop back down to TU Splint Mail for the ele damage. still has 10 dr and guard tower proc on kill to spread more damage. this game is just about uber mechanic knowledge. once you do it a few times and understand how it works or what to watch for, you can do most content in tier 6 gear.

This will be the easiest solution. I'll make a Jitan and some Featherclaws and we'll see how that goes. If it doesn't pan out, I'll run Tcows until I find some high def Sacred armor and pump a bunch of -requirements jewels into them. It's more DEF, but I'll be losing all of that lifesteal. Hopefully, it's not an issue.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
While there is a specific rune in jewel crafting that gives 2 - 4% -requirements, you can still use ber for leech. Just know that the -requirement affix isn't a common one and it will take some time to get them.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm pretty sure this "sunstone of the elements" isn't even a thing. Sunstone of the Gods, maybe? There's elemental prism that gives 20% overall speed, is this where he got the 20% FHR from?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Yeah my bad, its the prism.

Increased overall speed includes:

Increased attack speed
Faster cast rate
Faster run/walk
Faster hit recovery
Faster block rate
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:Yeah my bad, its the prism.

Increased overall speed includes:

Increased attack speed
Faster cast rate
Faster run/walk
Faster hit recovery
Faster block rate

10-4

And I'm looking for 250%. We can do that. But I'm burnt out on it for the moment. Rolled 3 different classes, several different builds, many hours MO'ing and looking for the right Sacreds to craft, all for nought and I just can't do it again right now.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Still trying to farm higher defense gear and get my merc geared up as well. Got roped into a 16hr shift at work so I haven't had time to play today.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Aero wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Aero wrote:and yes, those gloves don't do shit to help a trap rat. use featherclaw. great runes are generally end game. you're aiming too high for gear for the content you need to be clearing right now. those stronger items will come later.

So the guide that says put all points into Dex.

All points go into STR? I'm glad everyone's on the same page around here.

you put enough points into strength to wear your gear, then you put the rest into dexterity, hence the reason charms are so valuable. free stats. you could be a bit more cooperative in your responses instead of bashing every advice you're given. if you hate the game this much, why do you play it? If you want us to help, ask the questions you need to know and you'll get helpful advice and progression tips.

It's not you, I am grateful. But also frustrated. This is where we're at. I need lots of Dex. But also lots of Str. So I need lots of Charms. But I can't get the charms cuz I can't get the stats to wear the gear to get the charms to get the stats to wear the gear to get the charms.

I was like you years ago: get rekt, and sometimes get mad. Trust me you will get over this, this is just a trial for you.
Here are some advices:
-Learn how to use mers (for rangers and casters, melee mers always cool, they rock until hard ubers)
-Get a source of reanimate (10%-20% would be enough), Reanimate orbs on armors and perfect Amber on weapons are the most easy ways to get. Reanimates die instantly on Hatred, but very tanky and good meatshield on Destruction (as they can spawn with one immunity).
-Lack of stats: farm some gold, get one honorific boot (as this piece give you less stats than other pieces of equipment) and MO them with srength and dexterity orb, also MO ring and amulet for even more stats. Don't worry, all your gear now will be replaced pretty soon.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
K3K can be really easy.

For traprat, make sure you can summon 3 Elvensong. Those will help you tank while you take out totem with thorn wall.

A lot people have already discussed items, so I wont go into that.

Know the lay out of K3K is another Key factor. You need to know which totem covers which area.
So heres a quick example of K3K farming pattern. You spawn at the Blue, move up, distract the crowd with elvensong, this will clear a big area you can retreat to. You should also move just enough that totem show up at the tip of your screen.
Step 2, clear the totem to the left and top, draw the skeleton if you need to, the totem before the necro can be tricky, but you can create a neat pocket for yourself with elvensong.
Then rinse, repeat for 2nd necro, there's a couple spot where you can barely hit totem with your thornwall from the edge of the screen, find those in the lower difficult before you start running this.
Go around and clear the last couple totems, make sure you engage away from the direction of the necro.

I would totally recommend running some Terror K3k. It's the easiest place to find set and level 100 runes.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Battery wrote:It's the easiest place to find set and level 100 runes.

I don't need sets and I have plenty of Lvl 100 runes. The ones I need now are Great Runes and the other kind. But Destro Fautz is no joke. I did manage to get through Destro K3K though last night and I picked up a couple other easy charms from the Jungles as well (Akarat's & Moon Spider).

I think I need those runes from Destruction Fautz unless there's some other place I should go first.