D2MapHack

Discuss Median XL!
kurs_x5
Destroyer
7 | -1
I noticed that the use of a regular D2MapHack which clears the dark during the game and shows enemies on the map isn't allowed, I've played plenty of Diablo 2 servers with that and I have discovered this server a few days ago but I can't use that, I'm sure someone will tell me that there's a "maphack" in-game but the game is still all dark during the gameplay. Why can't we use a regular maphack to solve that?
notforkeeps
Heretic
442 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Do you mean about taking away lighting conditions so that everything is visible on the screen at all times. That, is called cheating, gaining an advantage that is unintended by the game creators. Environmental effects are part of the challenge in a significant amount of levels in this mod.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2471 | 177
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If it annoys you that much, why don‘t you play SP?

Taking about cheats is forbidden though, so please stop this pointless discussion. Thank you.

And if the game is too dark (compared to cLoD I can just say: wtf lol) just increase your Gamma ingame.
Crash
Mephisto
7409 | 245
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
DDraw video mode helps the lightning a bit compared to glide which is heavily influenced by light and color effects. Try that.
Kakuza
Fallen
1 | 0
Try turning down the contrast in the display settings while in game. I find that having contrast maxed tends to make the darks darker. It may help.