Discuss Median XL!
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've always wanted to play Paladin, but never got around to it. The hype around Neutraldin has gotten me really excited to try it out.

After reading the patch notes, do you guys have any suggestions on leveling one, and a mid/end-game build/items to look for etc?

Thanks very much for reading, this is going to be a blast!
NinjainSpandex
Destroyer
6 | 0
Just follow a neutral-din guide and instead cast 2x VoJ.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
there won't be any guides. just play one. neutral uses both vessels, so use your vessels and walk around. if you spec into holy/unholy, then you ren't neutral anymore.

its the first giant patch in median for a long time. explore instead of begging someone to hold your hand
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:there won't be any guides. just play one. neutral uses both vessels, so use your vessels and walk around. if you spec into holy/unholy, then you ren't neutral anymore.

its the first giant patch in median for a long time. explore instead of begging someone to hold your hand

Hey cool man, thanks for being a huge douche for no reason. I really appreciate that. You're the shining example of the community.
You're totally right, asking for advice on something you've never played SHOULD be punishable by death, I'll be consulting my congressman.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I wasn't being a douche. I was just telling you how it's going to be. How can you expect a guide or suggestions when nearly every item was reworked and, no one has had access to the game to write a guide besides the testers who were preoccupied with testing the game, and the "neutral" tree is a brand new build? vesseldins in the past were built as unholy caster spec. what do you expect to hear back?

when the item docs are released, maybe then I could help give suggestions, but that may not be til release time, who knows
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hyped to give it a go
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:I wasn't being a douche. I was just telling you how it's going to be. How can you expect a guide or suggestions when nearly every item was reworked and, no one has had access to the game to write a guide besides the testers who were preoccupied with testing the game, and the "neutral" tree is a brand new build? vesseldins in the past were built as unholy caster spec. what do you expect to hear back?

when the item docs are released, maybe then I could help give suggestions, but that may not be til release time, who knows

You were. I asked for some advice since I've never played a Paladin here before, if it bothers you, don't respond. Instead you decided to tell me I was being a begging whiner asking for handouts.

I feel like you're having a bad day and decided to take it out on me. It's not like I came in here saying "Yo, everybody look at me, I demand a 10 page guide on exactly what to do."

I politely asked for any advice on how the character is/was played, but no man, you have to just be a shitlord for no reason.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kraer wrote:
Aero wrote:I wasn't being a douche. I was just telling you how it's going to be. How can you expect a guide or suggestions when nearly every item was reworked and, no one has had access to the game to write a guide besides the testers who were preoccupied with testing the game, and the "neutral" tree is a brand new build? vesseldins in the past were built as unholy caster spec. what do you expect to hear back?

You were. I asked for some advice since I've never played a Paladin here before, if it bothers you, don't respond. Instead you decided to tell me I was being a begging whiner asking for handouts.

I feel like you're having a bad day and decided to take it out on me. It's not like I came in here saying "Yo, everybody look at me, I demand a 10 page guide on exactly what to do."

I politely asked for any advice on how the character is/was played, but no man, you have to just be a shitlord for no reason.

honestly only person out of line is you, I don't see anything negative he had to say. he flat out said that nobody knows all the details and that it'd be impossible to provide a full fledged guide. he was being helpful.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Wait a few days after the patch release and you will get the tips you need . After reading the patch notes we only got very few details about how the neutraldin has changed , so we also need to see the docs and test the gear before making any judgements .

The build is 10 years old by the way , just that now it has it's own skill tree instead of being some hypster build.
dxkdxk
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kraer wrote:

Just ignore that douche wannabe-mod