[Resolved] Anybody else have issues with AutoHotKey?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DirectOrder
Skeleton
3 | 0
I can't get AutoHotKey to work in this game at all. It functions fine outside the game, even with the game running and out of focus, but as soon as the window goes back in focus, the AHK script completely stops functioning. Same result in windowed and full-screen.

Anybody know how to fix this? Or does AHK simply not work in this game?
Edited by DirectOrder 5 years.
DirectOrder
Skeleton
3 | 0
For anybody with the same issue, I figured it out. I just had to run the AHK script as administrator.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
DirectOrder wrote:For anybody with the same issue, I figured it out. I just had to run the AHK script as administrator.

may i ask you what you want to AHK in Sigma ?
SidleJinks
Skeleton
2 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:
DirectOrder wrote:For anybody with the same issue, I figured it out. I just had to run the AHK script as administrator.

may i ask you what you want to AHK in Sigma ?

Baal runs of course.
CoyoteJohn
Imp
4 | 0
I'm trying to use AHK to make skills more like WoW. One tap buffs on 1-5. Hopefully this helps me.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DirectOrder wrote:I can't get AutoHotKey to work in this game at all. It functions fine outside the game, even with the game running and out of focus, but as soon as the window goes back in focus, the AHK script completely stops functioning. Same result in windowed and full-screen.

Anybody know how to fix this? Or does AHK simply not work in this game?

I'm having issues to.
What I'm trying to do simple. My wife hates hearing my click-click-click-lick constantly. I'm just want to rebind the noisey mouse click to a quieter keyboard key. Better yet, I'd hope to get some type of auto-left-click, but like you, I can't get AHK to work at all - even without windowed borderless gaming.