but why did you remove the automatic run?

Discuss Median XL!
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would say that a possible solution could be to put the autorun in the city at least, for certain actions you need to go back and forth between drawer and dealers, so it becomes a suicide
Lazzlo_
Imp
4 | 0
Hey Guys!

I'm also bummed out by the new run/walk mechanic coz i main a tiefling caster sin, but i actually found a way to bug autorun: in town if you hold Ctrl (or whatever your bind is for running) and access your stash release Ctrl then Esc from stash screen you keep running even though you are not holding down Ctrl anymore. Alt-tabbing from the game or switching windows removes this unfortunately, and you run out of stamina so fast its almost not even worth it but hey it's better than nothing :)
akjis
Fallen
1 | 0
Mouse 5 toggles run/walk
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
akjis wrote:Mouse 5 toggles run/walk

Which is? I do not understand
Lazzlo_
Imp
4 | 0

True! Seems simpler than my solution :D Kudos m8
UtoySPC
Skeleton
3 | 0
Please give us the option to autorun if we want to.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer

for me it's mouse 3 (middle click)
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
I agree...really hope they will change this. The whole point of median is speed and massive destruction. Can't do that when you just walk towards your enemies.

It also looks kinda weird. Playing D2 for +10 years and always seeing your character run. Now seeing him walk is just weird
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
running reduces your defense to zero btw, has been that way ever since vanilla, the only advantages of running are the walk speed and if youre a bowzon using EF or tiefling sin. i do agree that toggling run for mobility, like inside towns so we can NPCs/stash faster, that would be decent, but im afraid you'll have to make due with what's there.
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
I think they should make it so when you press sprint it will run till u press it again or you run out of stamina or you attack. But make it so stamina depletes just a litttttle bit faster. But you run x3 faster than what you do right now but you cant block. So players use sprint to super run at triple speed and get a charging 1 time damage bonus. So players want to sprint to the next pack of badguys and then stop.