How To SpearZon Damage?

Discuss Median XL!
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
I notice that if I put into strength my 2 hand spear damage does not go up at all.

So do I just stack + to weapon damage on all my gear and then put my charstat points into HP and some dex for accuracy?

And get + to Phys Res its so I can use Ecstatic Frenzy which lowers my total defense to zero?

Or is this bug and str stat should make my weapon damage for 2 hand spear go up?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Spears and Amazon Spears are DEX-based weapons. If you notice in the description, they say "Damage Bonus: (x/y per Dexterity)%." That means their damage is increased with DEX rather than STR.

Using Ecstatic Frenzy is probably a bad idea. Spearzon is a melee build, so you're gonna need some tankiness. Stacking Phys Res is a good idea, but remember, the cap is 50%.
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
oh ok thank you. I didn't notice it go up with dex ill recheck it out.
Squrl
Destroyer
6 | 0
How do you get Phys res?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Spearzon has one of best defenses in the game, using frenzy on it is.. terrible idea.
Spearzon in leveling phase of the game has even more defense than barb. its combination of balance (flat defense) and spearzon defense passive (huge tcd).
Just level with great hunt, dont bother with pounce, it hits 1x, and is only good in lategame with good items.
Max: takedown, spear passive, 10pt great hunt, max balance, max paragon, 5 points into run speed passive, 1pt into slows attacker passive, 1pt war spirit later. Use hyena strike all the time grab that life orb all the time its great skill.