Sigma Translations

Discuss Median XL!
mroczkos1993
Skeleton
3 | 0
Gavin_K88 wrote:
Kozminnn wrote:Im trying for 1 hour now. Got .mpq file in d2 folder, unblocked it, disabled antivirus, checked compatibility and all that with multiple languages. But it still is not visible in median xl launcher. Only got english to choose, game works fine btw.
Please help, i want to kill some evil ;)

Was just told a workaround (1.16 somehow broke language selection), after downloading the MPQ and putting it in the Diablo 2 folder: Go to launcher settings, click application data, close launcher, navigate to launcher folder, open settings.json and set Lang (should be set to en by default) to pl

I used the workaround, the launcher says it's Polish, but the game still stays english.
Virtuo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mroczkos1993 wrote:
Gavin_K88 wrote:
Kozminnn wrote:Im trying for 1 hour now. Got .mpq file in d2 folder, unblocked it, disabled antivirus, checked compatibility and all that with multiple languages. But it still is not visible in median xl launcher. Only got english to choose, game works fine btw.
Please help, i want to kill some evil ;)

Was just told a workaround (1.16 somehow broke language selection), after downloading the MPQ and putting it in the Diablo 2 folder: Go to launcher settings, click application data, close launcher, navigate to launcher folder, open settings.json and set Lang (should be set to en by default) to pl

I used the workaround, the launcher says it's Polish, but the game still stays english.

Same here like mroczkos1993 :/
mroczkos1993
Skeleton
3 | 0
Still no solution?
KOZA1992
Skeleton
2 | 0
We must wait for next update :(
mroczkos1993
Skeleton
3 | 0
I guess so, will continue to play in english for now.
AlexMaison
Skeleton
2 | 1
to change the Language in game you need to close launcher and go to (AppData\Roaming\MedianXL)
to quickly go to appdata use (%appdata%) without bracket
then go to the folder "Launcher" there you will see file "settings.json" open it (WordPad,Notepad)
when you open it find this : ("language": "en") here you need change "en" on your language (pl,de,ru,fr,)
then save it and start launcher go to settings in launcher and you will see that the language changed
so press play and Enjoy)
PS If somthing wrong wrote me and i try to make video
PSS my english not so good so srry if something wrong)
PSSS just cheked all lang-mpq French,german,russian working perfectly but with poland.mpq something wrong:(
Gavin_K88
Team Member
110 | 24
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
mroczkos1993 wrote:

Virtuo wrote:...
Same here like mroczkos1993 :/

KOZA1992 wrote:We must wait for next update :(

Go through with the workaround and download this folder and extract it into the diablo 2 folder, for some reason Polish isn't setting its localization file (which is what is contained in here): http://get.median-xl.com/launcher/trans ... h/data.zip

The path should be like this: (D2 MXLL is my Diablo 2 folder for Sigma)

AlexMaison wrote:...
PSSS just cheked all lang-mpq French,german,russian working perfectly but with poland.mpq something wrong:(

Thank you for pointing this issue out.
Virtuo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Go through with the workaround and download this folder and extract it into the diablo 2 folder, for some reason Polish isn't setting its localization file (which is what is contained in here): http://get.median-xl.com/launcher/trans ... h/data.zip

The path should be like this: (D2 MXLL is my Diablo 2 folder for Sigma)

AlexMaison wrote:...

Thank you for pointing this issue out.

Thanks dude, it works ! :)))
Matorkin89Rus
Skeleton
2 | 0
Всем привет: Вопрос такой почему не русификатор не работает? А вот по русски только слышно диалог. Связано ли это с тем что я установил Английскую версию?
Matorkin89Rus
Skeleton
2 | 0
Всем привет: Хотел бы я узнать как сделать русский язык? Это связано с тем что я установил english версию? Есть у кого какие советы по этой проблеме? Русификатор не работает от Anhe1 !!! Help !!!!!!