Deciding on a Druid Spec.. Want opinions.

Discuss Median XL!
dtell
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Good evening,

I am currently level 103 and running a spell caster poison based druid and am running at a decent pace but am not really enjoying the play style of having to kill things off screen.. I was curious if anyone had any insight on a possible melee druid or maybe even a melee character at all I could get into that is tanky and melee without any sacred unique as I just started hell and do not have any.. I will farm up the TU unique i need for this new melee character just looking to see what the communities opinion was on the different types of melee characters and which is best to farm for a new player to the server.

Thanks for those who take the time to respond!

DTell
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm playing quill rat, currently Lv 101. It's a lot more difficult than xBow nec and really squishy. Possibly Tree Warden would be an easier build.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Treewarden is a roflstomp, veeery easy, he will be good for you if you are new to median and want to learn mechanics. I played caster druid for 3 days and I have to say i feel underwhelmed - acid fiends still do no damage and progress was too slow. If you really want to use a guide, use that famous aerial's barbarian guide - build is very tanky and can do quite a lot of stuff