Game screen is too big!

Need help installing the mod?
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I know for most the issue is they want to make it fullscreen or borderless or whatever, but I have this unfortunate problem:

(This is with 1366x768 laptop monitor)

-w doesn't work, and while Glide lets me center it at least, I can't change the resolution down at all or move the screen so that I can actually see the bottom. Oh, and it automatically forces default windows aero junk, which is mildly annoying.

Is there anything I can do to shrink it down a bit, or am I just out of luck? Was hoping to spend my day off getting back into Median, but it's mildly tricky when I can't see!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Borderless gaming + hide taskbar should help you
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
kambala wrote:Borderless gaming + hide taskbar should help you

I'm trying to avoid hiding the taskbar if possible, since I alt-tab a bunch to answer messages and things while playing. I'll mess around with borderless gaming though, I guess. Maybe that'll let me shrink the window size.
jotape
Fallen
1 | 0
In Glide settings, under settings, you should be able to change the window resolution by using the drop-down menu for "static size".
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
jotape wrote:In Glide settings, under settings, you should be able to change the window resolution by using the drop-down menu for "static size".

It worked when combined with the borderless windows! Only downside is the text is super hard to read at 800x600, and at 1024x768, not even making it borderless seems to let me see the bottom of the screen:

(Borderless, hah. Doesn't seem to work very well)

If it'd just let me move it up a little then maybe, but it won't actually let me click on the top of the window to drag it around.\

Honestly, biggest annoyance at this point is it forcing my taskbar to be that bright as heck blue whenever I have the game open. Never did that before.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey, im not sure if this will help you but you can try it out!

https://www.google.com/search?q=get+tas ... e&ie=UTF-8
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Manu300000 wrote:Hey, im not sure if this will help you but you can try it out!

https://www.google.com/search?q=get+tas ... e&ie=UTF-8

Outside the whole Diablo 2 forcing windows into the annoying default color, this does kinda work, ye

Turns out I might have had the wrong borderless gaming thing though, whoops! Although I guess it doesn't matter since it can't detect Diablo 2 anyways(Possibly related to the fact clicking on literally anything else auto minimizes D2)
Ortonine
Fallen
1 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
why not put taskbar on side instand then?