Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
I do not fully understand why item drops, even gems and runes, are of no value to vendors.

-Increase sell values, decrease drop chance from regular monsters, decrease xp gain.

-I'm used to grind crafting materials and sell crafts for gold.

-I don't mind regular mobs spawning every 2 minutes after they get killed.

-The crafting system is okay, but maybe formulate new craftables that makes use of gems and other valuables (which usually end up as trashes). Vendors will surely not mind paying more than 1 gold.

-Get rid of chipped, flawless and perfect prefixes to gems. Decrease the drop chance of gems, and maybe instead of using gold for Gamble we can exchange those gems for the items.

-I am not aware if what I just said are all possible, and I think my suggestions will not be destructive to MXL so I decide leave a post here.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I think ignoring crushing blow vs bosses feels kinda lame. It was too op before, but I think we have gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe there's some smaller factor like 1/256 hp it could remove? At least for act bosses. Considering hell act bosses don't drop guaranteed uniques this wouldn't incentivise making/leaving games fast near mid/end game.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
brassmuffler wrote:I think ignoring crushing blow vs bosses feels kinda lame. It was too op before, but I think we have gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe there's some smaller factor like 1/256 hp it could remove? At least for act bosses. Considering hell act bosses don't drop guaranteed uniques this wouldn't incentivise making/leaving games fast near mid/end game.

If crushing blow deals very low damage percentage, it will be useless against monsters (as it will deal no effective damage).
If it deals a big percentage, it will be too OP against bosses.

So it is not easy to balance.
For now, CB is for farming only.

Frankly, we have enough arsenal at our proposal for boss fights already, even without CB.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tranvanhieu wrote:
brassmuffler wrote:I think ignoring crushing blow vs bosses feels kinda lame. It was too op before, but I think we have gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe there's some smaller factor like 1/256 hp it could remove? At least for act bosses. Considering hell act bosses don't drop guaranteed uniques this wouldn't incentivise making/leaving games fast near mid/end game.

If crushing blow deals very low damage percentage, it will be useless against monsters (as it will deal no effective damage).

Frankly, we have enough arsenal at our proposal for boss fights already, even without CB.

Imho for this current patch they could‘ve just halved the effectiveness of cb for bosses. But I assume there‘s a reason why they made it useless on bosses. Since this patch is more like a beta, I think there‘s still something they haven‘t shown to us and that this change is part of the bigger picture.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just want war spirit to have some use.
davidgrenier
Invader
9 | 0
Doing a full Teganze run and not getting a single essence helps in realizing you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't mean to be disparaging, it is exactly what it feels like. You simply go, wtf am I doing?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
davidgrenier wrote:Doing a full Teganze run and not getting a single essence helps in realizing you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't mean to be disparaging, it is exactly what it feels like. You simply go, wtf am I doing?

Get better at rng
BannerMedusa
Fallen
1 | 0
I cannot equip potions to the second row of my belt directly from my inventory.

I can equip them on the 1st (bottom) row directly from my inventory. However, for the second row I have have to drop them on the ground and then close my inventory and pick them up. At which point they are automatically placed on the second row of my belt (if the 1st row is occupied).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BannerMedusa wrote:I cannot equip potions to the second row of my belt directly from my inventory.

I can equip them on the 1st (bottom) row directly from my inventory. However, for the second row I have have to drop them on the ground and then close my inventory and pick them up. At which point they are automatically placed on the second row of my belt (if the 1st row is occupied).

you can shift+click them from your inventory and it auto-places into belt
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:

Imho for this current patch they could‘ve just halved the effectiveness of cb for bosses. But I assume there‘s a reason why they made it useless on bosses. Since this patch is more like a beta, I think there‘s still something they haven‘t shown to us and that this change is part of the bigger picture.

Ya stack deadly strike problem solved