Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Just have bosses take a different fraction of dmg from cb. Deadly strike only works for phys, so elemental/poison damage chars don't benefit. Cb provides a common boost to both. Depending on the implementation for bosses (which probably inherit from a base monster class) it wouldnt be too hard to override the take damage method, and modify how cb effects bosses. Which is surely how they made it useless vs bosses at present. Problem is, it isn't intuitive to new players.

The cb animation plays but your dmg is ass vs bosses. Feelsbadman. At the very least, they should stop that from occurring.

I guess another consequence is cb feels useless, no one will bother getting it, so its just a wasted stat as 'straight dmg' will perform in all circumstances.
davidgrenier
Invader
9 | 0
davidgrenier wrote:Doing a full Teganze run and not getting a single essence helps in realizing you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't mean to be disparaging, it is exactly what it feels like. You simply go, wtf am I doing?

Ahem, you guys are amazing thank you. This part in particular is even better than I expected:

Umbaru treasure can now be upgraded with Runestones too
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
related to the 1.1 path, please remove the namelocking of enemies on the necro's new innate skill "bend the shadows" because most of the time you end up fiddling around trying to find your minion in a horde of mobs
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Had two problems early on:

1. Priestess merc - can't take items in or out of her inventory. 1st time it happened, new game helped - but same thing happened again in after a while in that game.

2. Cata 2 WP - couldn't activate it (tried running over it , also tried clicking on it - no difference).
EDIT: While I was typing this, with the game still running, when I went back the WP worked. Took a good 5+ minutes though.

Playing summoner necro if that's important.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PlayerOne wrote:Had two problems early on:

1. Priestess merc - can't take items in or out of her inventory. 1st time it happened, new game helped - but same thing happened again in after a while in that game.

2. Cata 2 WP - couldn't activate it (tried running over it , also tried clicking on it - no difference).
EDIT: While I was typing this, with the game still running, when I went back the WP worked. Took a good 5+ minutes though.

Playing summoner necro if that's important.

The 2nd part can usually be fixed by teleporting back to town and back and then activating the wp should be possible.
lonchinhto123
Skeleton
2 | 0
the totemic mastery skill says that i have 4 extra totems .
but i can only summon maximum 2 totems .
is this a bug ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kinda love how broken those new hawk summons are. Totally makes a malice mancer that doesn‘t need totems viable because they are untargetable but enemies still target them.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Nice, I was planning on using those as my main skill. I always wanted a suicidal minion "spell" like that after playing with Amazon summons and their crazy death proc.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Played Necro a bit:

Deathlord morph seems to refresh itself on 2nd+ casts rather than toggling it. (I actually liked the old morph personally, tbh)

Summoner has way more defense and avoid thanks to Deathward which is great but for some reason I actually feel squishier than before. I think the main reason is the demon blood aura gave a 50% bonus to max life plus regeneration. The buff to Embalming was 1% times the base number. Which is what, 30% more as opposed to the previous 50%. The life regen was also great at recovering from incremental damage for necro and minions. Seems like I should be tankier but for some reason feels worse.

Can you make the Night Hawk minions targetable with Bend the Shadows? They're great for spamming but being able to target them would help with mobility.

+ Totems doesn't seem to work properly with the totem tree. I have +totems and it doesn't update and I am not able to summon more.
jager373
Fallen
1 | 0
Druid Elfin weapons synergy seems bugged, as it does not let me assign points to it beyond what my lvl permits, though when I assign points to other skills in the tree, it updates its max base level properly. Anyone else having this?