459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Labyrinth:

This is somewhat minor, but the portal created to go to the next tier only says Exit Quest, I though that it would take me back to town before trying it.

Typo in Dream frag 3, should be "souls" not "sousl"
Heisenberg
Destroyer
6 | 1
I'm trying to figure out whats the thought process on why people would even want to go for a single totem element type? Like the way it worked before sure you wanted to make a choice but back then you was limited a total amount of totems overall, but now all 3 are their own summon, so why wouldn't you just summon all 3? Just put 1 point into all 3 and max out w/e else that is what I'm currently doing its working just fine, I'm a little brittle compared to back when you had an army of summons to protect you on tele but I'm not rocking bad ass endgame gear yet either tho so I would imagine after getting some top notch gear it should be pretty solid.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Town portal opened in k3k is not showing in Kurast nor in Caldeum, when I run to K3k the portal is still there.
dying an running all the way is very frustrating

hmm looks like there are 2 spots for portal in Caldeum I try to verify after patch fix
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
moon knight somehow one shots me in terror, 6k hp.
Bills
Fallen
1 | 0
Follower of Akarat also doing absurd damage.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
JetJet wrote:moon knight somehow one shots me in terror, 6k hp.

Can confirm that some mobs are one shotting me as well. 15k HP, 31% Physical Resist.

So far what I'm getting one shot by:
-Serafiends, Edyrem, Obsidian Lords, Ghost Phoenix

Edit: Seems to be Physical damage that has a major issue but I'll try elemental stuff too

Edit(2): Yeah Corrupted Mages/Burning Mages didn't one shot me. Neither do range projectile mobs (Prowlers/Tran Athulua Archers, hell eveen the Tran Athulua Archer Arrowside procs weren't melting my HP like they usually do unless it got nerfed in patches before and I was tanking like 5 or 6 of them at one time. Just standing there and letting all the arrows hit me)
Edited by BaraLover 4 years.
Xirith
Prowler
16 | 5
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
The physical kabraxis gem boss... is this intended?
He spawns multiple traps each second, which is spawned at your character (contrary to prior patches where it was at his own location).
I'm a primarily physical dmg based build, but I cant even get near him without getting instagibbed.

EDIT: after 6 new games and dying over and over (100+ times), he suddenly stopped his trap-spawning rampage and was as easy as ever.
Pennybags
Destroyer
6 | 1
kissofaries wrote:
Pennybags wrote:Im not 100% sure of how +life after kill from spellbound is intended to work along with totems but something seems off. When totems kill monsters the player regains life (cool), but as far as I can tell the totems do not (bug?). My understanding from totemic mastery is that totems should inherit this LAK giving life return to both the player and the totem.

the totems are worked as your spell, so it will heal you instead of the totem.

Does this mean that totems would only inherit LAK and regain life if it is the player that does the killing?