Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@Fumbles

That's very similar to what I said 2 months ago, but I just got negged cause fanboys 'n stuff :D

EDIT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comment ... never_saw/

Any chance of adding those guild halls?
Nighus
Imp
4 | 0
Could we please have a shared stash in mp? It would help a lot really. Thanks for this amazing mod btw.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Nighus wrote:Could we please have a shared stash in mp? It would help a lot really. Thanks for this amazing mod btw.

Been mentioned repeatedly. The answer still is that it is supposedly being worked on, but nobody knows when or if it's going to be released.
SoloPlay
Fallen
1 | 0
Just a minor bug, not sure if it's been mentioned. Pretty confident based on many, many iterations, that the Mystic Shard from zorun tzin which says that it gives (+0-1 to All Skills) and (+1-25 to All Attributes) actually maxes out out at +20 to all atts.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Please include a warning text on bows and crossbows saying "IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK, YOU NEED TO EQUIP A QUIVER"

seems to be a common issue lately and thinking is hard. the red overlay doesn't seem to be enough
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've got so much luck that farmed SU on Nightmare (Griswold Heart, lol)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In almost every guide I've seen, people spec only 1-8 points into their primary attack skill.

Why? Because there's often no incentive to add more points. Hell, half the time its downright detrimental due to mana costs.

Is there any plan to address this? Perhaps make each skill scale with levels more efficiently?

Just seems like a strange design.
Nighus
Imp
4 | 0
Just got dc'd from a game and now I can join other ppl's games but cant create my own. How do I get out of this?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:In almost every guide I've seen, people spec only 1-8 points into their primary attack skill.

Why? Because there's often no incentive to add more points. Hell, half the time its downright detrimental due to mana costs.

Is there any plan to address this? Perhaps make each skill scale with levels more efficiently?

Just seems like a strange design.

Would take far far far more balancing than just adjusting mana cost and damage scaling because now builds can't afford other necessary skills for surviving or buff/debuff, etc. It's mostly just the weapon damage builds you see that. Casters always max their spell. If you'd want to really balance that out, you'd be looking at a full rework of skills and items, and how weapon damage builds gain other bonuses and enhancements from the actual weapon/other gear/ewd/crushing blow/deadly strike and all else, whereas casters need to invest to maximize and focus on spell damage/pierce on their gear.

big can of worms
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:Would take far far far more balancing than just adjusting mana cost and damage scaling because now builds can't afford other necessary skills for surviving or buff/debuff, etc. It's mostly just the weapon damage builds you see that. Casters always max their spell. If you'd want to really balance that out, you'd be looking at a full rework of skills and items, and how weapon damage builds gain other bonuses and enhancements from the actual weapon/other gear/ewd/crushing blow/deadly strike and all else, whereas casters need to invest to maximize and focus on spell damage/pierce on their gear.

big can of worms

And we most likely won't see such changes any time soon.

However, judging by the upcoming change of Death Ward (distributing its bonuses to other skills), I think it's possible to simply redistribute passives/buffs around to attack skills, especially for classes that have too many good or mandatory passives like Assassin and Barbarian. This way the base weapon damage would stay the same but elemental dmg, pierce, CB, DS, def, TCD, LL etc. would scale with hard points put in the skill, and with increasing returns so that they'd start out weak but get a lot stronger when maxed out (this is important because as of now in sigma, once you get the first point in your main weapon skill, normal/nightmare is basically over). Mana cost should not increase with level (like Smite in clod) or increase very slowly because they're not casters.

It'll take time to drastically change the skill trees but in the end it could be worth it.