Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Has anyone already reported that the Widowmaker bug is not yet fixed? I still experience issues opening doors and going through portals while Widowmaker is my left-click skill.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I've played as totemancer and summoner necro and i am not impressed.

The totemancer kills almost as before the rework (slower if you go pure totemancer) with the difference that he can now be more tanky without needing any minions meatshield . Still slower than using spell oskills (which are also better than the malice tree). Pyroblast and flamestrike for example are far better options for any caster-ish necro in early-mid game with easy to get rw-s without needing to BTS every 3 seconds. Maby we can have those extra totems for real ,for all totems at the same time, instead of the way that they apply now . I also noticed them to get destroyed quite fast from some elemental spells .

Regarding the summoner , yes you now have reasons to dump points into them . Nothing more. It is the only good thing i can say about them. Boring build overall.

Considering that those necro updates were the only interesting things to test and play in 1.1 for me , i think i will wait for a hotfix (if any) or for 1.2

Happy Easter for the Orthodox members !
Edited by ChuckNoRis 4 years.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bojac wrote:Found a bug regarding summons stacked on top of your character. They no longer block incoming projectiles like they used to in 1.0 and older versions. Its happening on Summoner Necro and Summoner Barb. Renders playing summoner pretty useless in zones like TA and even k3k. I havent gotten to higher zones to test this.

Maybe i was stupidly unlucky but specially for me they never blocked ANY attack being it melee/ranged or spell so that most of monsters was still aiming me and it was result in very frequent RIP right after teleporting (yes, i wasn't move/cast/do anything after teleport). It was very noticeably in a4 with Heretics where ALL of projectiles were aiming char instead of shitton of summons running around.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Bojac wrote:Found a bug regarding summons stacked on top of your character. They no longer block incoming projectiles like they used to in 1.0 and older versions. Its happening on Summoner Necro and Summoner Barb. Renders playing summoner pretty useless in zones like TA and even k3k. I havent gotten to higher zones to test this.

I think I had this same issue. I felt weirdly less tanky than before despite me maxing deathward for more TCD and avoid. I wonder if the minion avoid they get is allowing projectiles to pass through them and hit the necro rather than them just tanking the hit and absorbing the projectiles like before.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
theidleone wrote:Has anyone already reported that the Widowmaker bug is not yet fixed? I still experience issues opening doors and going through portals while Widowmaker is my left-click skill.

That's not actually a bug. You are targeting a minion that walks right in front of you. The only way to "fix" that "bug" is by reworking widowmaker into an entirely different skill. Or you just switch to any other skill.

It's the same for any other minion-targeting skill, like Bend the shadows for example.

Scalewinged wrote:

Maybe i was stupidly unlucky but specially for me they never blocked ANY attack being it melee/ranged or spell so that most of monsters was still aiming me and it was result in very frequent RIP right after teleporting (yes, i wasn't move/cast/do anything after teleport). It was very noticeably in a4 with Heretics where ALL of projectiles were aiming char instead of shitton of summons running around.

Heretics' attacks pierce, so it makes sense that your minions can't block their attacks. Just make sure to move backwards a bit when you encounter them, to keep heretics walking instead of attacking, while your minions pick up the kills.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
it's not only with heretics though, TA is the best example where you get shredded with a full army up :coolstorybob:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RandomOnions wrote:it's not only with heretics though, TA is the best example where you get shredded with a full army up :coolstorybob:

I read the issue from Scalewinged the first time. I just cleared up that Heretics were anti-summoner dicks even before that issue arised since it seemed scalewinged didn't know. So what's your point? :coolstorybob:
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
[2019-04-27 00:38:38] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: D:\Diablo II LoD Median XL Sigma\patch_d2.mpq |||
[2019-04-27 23:25:29] install
[2019-04-27 23:25:29] Game Not Ready
[2019-04-27 23:26:49] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: D:\Diablo II LoD Median XL Sigma\FogOriginal.dll |||

3 launches was all ok now again error and infinity re-download mod.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HechtHeftig wrote:
RandomOnions wrote:it's not only with heretics though, TA is the best example where you get shredded with a full army up :coolstorybob:

I read the issue from Scalewinged the first time. I just cleared up that Heretics were anti-summoner dicks even before that issue arised since it seemed scalewinged didn't know. So what's your point? :coolstorybob:

Still doesn't quite make your answer relevant, the original question which both of them addressed is about summons not taking/blocking the hits that they should in the current patch, barb seems to have the same issue. Bringing up heretics and how they are annoying to summoners is completely irrelevant to the initial question. It's a well known fact which is why I (apperantly had to) point out exactly what he went and used TA as an example. Don't make me post a video for you to understand that answering 1/3 of a question completely invalidates your point.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RandomOnions wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Still doesn't quite make your answer relevant, the original question which both of them addressed is about summons not taking/blocking the hits that they should in the current patch, barb seems to have the same issue. Bringing up heretics and how they are annoying to summoners is completely irrelevant to the initial question. It's a well known fact which is why I (apperantly had to) point out exactly what he went and used TA as an example. Don't make me post a video for you to understand that answering 1/3 of a question completely invalidates your point.

What? :lol:

1. Scalewinged said that this new bug is especially noticable when it comes to Heretics
2. I say Heretics have nothing to do with that bug because their attacks pierce and give a strategic advice so the progression for the aforementioned player is smoothed out.
3. Onions tries to denounce me as a person for helping out another player

:lol:

If you have some personal issue with me (since you seem to desperately find something to denounce me since our last "argument"), that's exactly that. Your issue. Excuse me that I tried to give another player a strategy at a point where he struggled lol