Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The mod is beginning to become heavily penalizing towards non-god-tier builds. The lockout timers on ubers and unforgiving mana costs for low damage on a lot of oskills is really dampering to try to make work compared to top meta builds.

(also amazon's stormcall needs to be looked at. without very strong gear, it's extremely weak and horrible to build SSF. I think Thunderman had raged about this a while back despite him building it as oskill paladin, its really uncomfortable and struggles in even p2 or 3 in supposed easy farm zones like TA/duncraig at above area level ... levels? does that make sense)

edit: caster stormzon is also fucked in terms of boss killing now. Literally no options to support her besides hailstorm, which is rather difficult to build anymore without pierce MOs or double mo on crafts, and hammer of zerae removed the spell damage scaling (not that it was the best form of boss killer for a squishy caster anyways) -- have to actively pursue stormfront, which even taht is weak til you reach higher levels and better gear to get more bolts per cast.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Crash wrote:The mod is beginning to become heavily penalizing towards non-god-tier builds. The lockout timers on ubers and unforgiving mana costs for low damage on a lot of oskills is really dampering to try to make work compared to top meta builds.

(also amazon's stormcall needs to be looked at. without very strong gear, it's extremely weak and horrible to build SSF. I think Thunderman had raged about this a while back despite him building it as oskill paladin, its really uncomfortable and struggles in even p2 or 3 in supposed easy farm zones like TA/duncraig at above area level ... levels? does that make sense)

Stormcall as well as many many other skills suffers from poor transition to new resolution. Its radius and dmg is just to low to be usable.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think the range isn't *too* bad, but the damage is terrible without twinking over good stuff, and even then, you're almost forced into
Gromotvod
Gromotvod
Coronet (Sacred)

Defense: 605 to 684
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 327
Item Level: 105
Discharge: Thunder Frequency Improved by 1 Second
+(2 to 3) to Amazon Skill Levels
(20 to 40)% Cast Speed
+(10 to 15)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(5 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
+(20 to 60) Life after each Kill
Socketed (4)
and SoV for the extra 150-200% spell damage you'll get out of that end game. Without that, you're putting yourself down almost 33% total dps.
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was unable to hit Tal Rasha with pyroblast. The projectile just went through and did not explode. Pyroblast also has some problems in untraversable terrain like the rivers in torajan jungle: if there is an enemy on the shore, the blast seems not to explode under the enemy but over the river which results dud explosion and no damage.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Edited:
Got it on 32nd attempt...

Cannot drop summon Athula scroll in Hell, playing as caster Druid. Tried different GS nothing helps.
Killed about 30 priestess in TA. Not sure if super unlucky or bugged ?
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
It feels like early end game dungeon enemies were buffed - I'm playing a Pouncezon currently in full SU set - 79% all res 360k def

When I completed my set pre-1.1, I could handle farming through all of early Ubers (Tora, TA, K3, HH, Cow..), but now with more or less the same items at level 121 and I keep getting wrecked regularly. Were enemy stats tweaked somehow?
SephirothSoul
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I got the "Halt Line 217" error (number could be wrong, I forget) on my first Baal kill and I just got it again when killing the Baal/Diablo/Meph/Andy crew leading towards Uldyssian. I imagine they are the reason why.
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Don't know if this has been pointed out, but while farming Tran Athulua between levels 115-120, I noticed that if you make a TP from the Island of Skartara waypoint, you cannot re-enter it unless you are at lvl 120 or above. Not much of a problem since you can still access the waypoint, but the TP must absolutely be in TA to enter.
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Bitech wrote:The Elvonsong nerf is way too drastic (1 sec -> 20 sec cooldown) and the Druid is already an unpopular class. Please bring back the lower cooldown and multiple Elven summons

Omg... I am right there with you brother... I love Druids but the 1 -> 20 sec. cooldown is ridiculous...maybe 10 would be fair but we went from being able to cast 4 or so at a time to 1 every 20 secs??? Teganze/Duncraig got a lot more difficult with mid game gears. Tough to farm. And it wasnt even mentioned in the patch notes. Dunno what to do with all these extra skill points now since dumping into Elvensong is a waste... honestly, the 1 sec. cooldown was ridiculous... but 20 secs. is too... needa cut it to 5-10 imo!
deathspawn666
Destroyer
7 | 0
Widowmaker mana cost needs fixing for bosses. Ppl will run out of mana no matter how much %ML you have even if you are moving a lot. I easily ran out of mana on fights like Baal, Belial, Xazax