Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
nshade
Destroyer
7 | 0
Amazon's Enfilade skill has this text

Max this skill until Base Level 10 to remove cooldown

But there is no cooldown. Also noticed, that there is no such hint for Phalanx, which actually has a cooldown.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I recently installed the current patch, after playing classic LazBro MXL for a while recently.

There are many skills of which the descriptions have not changed in almost 10 years, while the functionality of them has. This does nothing to change gameplay, so isn't very important, except clarity for beginners.
For example: Faerie Fire (druid skill) still says 'protects you' as part of the skill description, even though the avoid% has been moved elsewhere.

I could go through each character's skills and list them all (the unclear ones) if it matters to anyone developing this mod. I have fresh in my mind what skills 'used' to do, so it is easy for me to identify the changes.

I'm just trying to be helpful, but won't waste my time if it doesn't matter.

[edit] I really don't like the wording of 'max this skill until level X to remove cooldown' as it isn't maxing a skill if you can level it higher than the required 0 cooldown level. Maxing a skill means putting as many points as posible into it. Just for clarity.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Knight_Saber wrote:For example: Faerie Fire (druid skill) still says 'protects you' as part of the skill description, even though the avoid% has been moved elsewhere.

You need to put a point in Faerie Fire to see the avoid% bonus.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Fumbles wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:For example: Faerie Fire (druid skill) still says 'protects you' as part of the skill description, even though the avoid% has been moved elsewhere.

You need to put a point in Faerie Fire to see the avoid% bonus.

Sorry, I only just updated mod, didn't see that (not lvl 90).

[edit] does it say avoid% per level in skill description? If it does I'm losing it off the bottom of the screen...
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
possible bug with The new Effigy - Sigil of absolution.

The effigy reads its suppose to lower the level requirement of any armor/weapon by 5 levels but in turn increases the requirements of the item by 25%. I then wanted to see if i could use it on "The collector " Bone shield and get double the effect, but it turns out you can not apply it to this shield. I suppose its because the collector has double MO effect and this is an intended balance mechanic.

But on the off chance its a bug i felt like i should report this, given there is zero information on this effigy.

Thanks.
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Out of 10 abyssal shrines I encountered 3 did not spawn bosses at all, I am pretty certain that those 3 times, my blade spirits or familiars destroyed/damaged them.
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Chunky boi Treewarden cannot fit through certain doors. He is a chunk, so, perhaps not a bug but just in case...
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nshade wrote:Amazon's Enfilade skill has this text

Max this skill until Base Level 10 to remove cooldown

But there is no cooldown. Also noticed, that there is no such hint for Phalanx, which actually has a cooldown.

As long as it is at the highest possible level limited by your character level(for example at lvl 13 it will be 2/2, at 18 - 3/3 etc) it should have no cooldown. If it is, for example, at 8/10 - the cooldown should be there. Once you hit base skill level 10, so 10/xx - cooldown is removed permamently.
SnowRegen
Cog
201 | 0
I have 2 Buggs that i want to tell you guys ^^:
1.st:
I play netraldin and i need to cast all 16 sec the spell Demiurge (neutral paladin skill that gives energy,vita,energy)
the buff of the skill holds for like 20seconds and the cooldown to recast it is by 16 seconds. so when i cast the spell and wanna recast it while i have Oris' Herald in war sceptre in my hand which i just can wear when demiurge is activated i do the animation and the sound but i dont make the buff, i dont gets on cooldown or i get the buff again nothing. i just spam the animation and nothing happens. but when i have the buff on me and wanna recast it with my second weapone a angiris star it normally works.

2.nd:
when i wear as neutraldin where i need to cast every 16 seconds deimurge . the weapone Oris' Herald which is the weapone i told you guys before the spell on the weapone "magic missiles" is sometimes lvl 6/11/56 or lvl 61 it get to normal lvl 61 when i weaponeswap twice but if i dont its sometimes like i said random vll 6/11/56 or 61
ty for reading all my stuff with garbage english and yeah^^
much love SnowRegen
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Please change Baal charm drop rate to 100%. There's no good reason it should be a random drop.