Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Seekers wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:
thismenu wrote:On my Necro, I put 1 point into Parasite. I have +11 skills from gear and charms. That puts my Parasite at 12. I put on
Hellmouth
Hellmouth
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1680 - 1976) to (3252 - 3566)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 525
Item Level: 105
Adds 125-250 Magic Damage
+12 to Rock Shock
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
Regenerate Mana -50%
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
which says "+12 to Parasite." My Parasite skill stays at 12.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

If you got a "+X to skill Y", that you don't have a level on it. It works as is.
If you have already leveled skill Y, then in most cases "+X to skill Y" usually turn into "+3 to skill Y" - I think this is for balance reason.

There maybe exceptions to this rule, though.

+oskills, if you have the skill in your tree can only give a +3 bonus at max.

However, for skills that scale off hard points (like parasite targrts); oskill versions are different. Like oskill parasite and necro tree parasite are different skills.

This is because the oskill versions use soft skil points for hard point bonuses (at a modified rate) or simply to get rid of weapon requeriments.

In other word, he will have 2 skills name Parasite?
thismenu
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tranvanhieu wrote:
Seekers wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:
thismenu wrote:On my Necro, I put 1 point into Parasite. I have +11 skills from gear and charms. That puts my Parasite at 12. I put on
Hellmouth
Hellmouth
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1680 - 1976) to (3252 - 3566)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 525
Item Level: 105
Adds 125-250 Magic Damage
+12 to Rock Shock
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
Regenerate Mana -50%
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
which says "+12 to Parasite." My Parasite skill stays at 12.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

If you got a "+X to skill Y", that you don't have a level on it. It works as is.
If you have already leveled skill Y, then in most cases "+X to skill Y" usually turn into "+3 to skill Y" - I think this is for balance reason.

There maybe exceptions to this rule, though.

+oskills, if you have the skill in your tree can only give a +3 bonus at max.

However, for skills that scale off hard points (like parasite targrts); oskill versions are different. Like oskill parasite and necro tree parasite are different skills.

This is because the oskill versions use soft skil points for hard point bonuses (at a modified rate) or simply to get rid of weapon requeriments.

In other word, he will have 2 skills name Parasite?

I see. I DO have 2 skills named Parasite now! I switched up my gear, so now I have +8 to all skills so I have a level 9 Parasite from my 1 point in the Necro skill and a level 20 from the gloves that give +12.

Thanks! I was corn fused!
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi,

perhaps you alredy know it.
When my barb ressurect, he looks without shield and without shield's properties. I must change weapon two times to have the right stats
Do you need a screen for that?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Self-synergy not applying for damage on Blade spirits (for hp all seems fine)

Kleo_Miss wrote:Hi,

When my barb ressurect, he looks without shield and without shield's properties. I must change weapon two times to have the right stats

Probably shield require too much some stat (dex or str) that you getting not from some other gear pieces or even shield itself.
Edited by Scalewinged 4 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

it's a known str/stats bug . the items/charms that provide flat stats and %stats are influencing the capability to wear gear . unless all bonusses apply at the same time , you can expect some gear parts to need to be re-equipped in order to wear them . usualy , this happens after save and exit or after deaths
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:

it's a known str/stats bug . the items/charms that provide flat stats and %stats are influencing the capability to wear gear . unless all bonusses apply at the same time , you can expect some gear parts to need to be re-equipped in order to wear them . usualy , this happens after save and exit or after deaths

Thank you for the reply.
So is better for me if i check before the battle :D
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
hi there,

for some reason, elemental totem has almost nothing on hp, maybe around 80 hp and if i push it to lvl 37 or higher it grants 97 hp ...wooow :)

what i want to say, it needs more hp, to even get use to it in hell difficulty, otherwise it just gets instakilled in 1 sec

the following items include elemental totem

Runewords:

Orisha - Nih - Paladin Spears
Huracan - Yul - Barbarian Shield

Sets:

Redvex Idol - Phönix Shield

idea:

on the items that will have elemental totem on it - also plz add totemic mastery on the same item with an amount of skill that fits with the balance of the game and the other totemic skills and items like from Necromancer etc.

Feedback II

Hell Difficulty Diablo Act 4 Boss
and Baal Act 5 Boss are both way overpowerd imo

compared to uber lvls 115 and 120 Areas

kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Trying to solo Baal is awful, I managed to kill him with help of other players, Now I beat him and cannot end game to claim next tag name, I had problems last season too. Now Idk if build guides just suck or if its my current build i'm using this season... But how much damage ubers and baal hit i'm starting to think that most builds need a vit boosted so next season i'm gonna try to use a guide as a reference but pump more into whats seems to be the weakest stats, even 2 handed barb is getting creamed at level 140... Now I understand this isn't suppose to be easy but people that prefer solo over playing with other people are gonna suffer. Most newer people will try to get to level 120 just to beat baal and say nice I beat baal this season, than move on to next game. The real commitment should be extra/new end game bosses/dungeons with the new rift dungeon wiping me out one shot even with full ssu gear. Now maybe my build sucks or maybe the guides sucks either way i'm over using guides as a bible i need to experiment more cause my melee sor just isn't cutting it, and 2 hand barb is surviving just a little bit longer.

My feedback nuke baal and add extra bosses to make up for the fact baals easier.
or below the 120 required on the portal put "extra players recommended" because no way your beating baal solo never gonna happen.

Other idea, this game is called diablo but diablo isn't the final bosses except Diablo 1, now even in D3 he gets overthrow by the angel of death... I say nuke baal and bring back diablo as a real threat. Tristram and 16 level dungeon ending with diablo alive again for whatever reason who cares. You would make Diablo the super end game content and recreate a diablo 1 like dungeon and even bring back old school tristram... a time travel story/lore??? idc but, you gotta make a really hard version of diablo for endgame and nuke baal.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hell Baal isn't part of the normal storyline anymore because you won't be near the appropriate level by the time you get to him. He's considered an uberquest now, not meant to be a one-shot-kill and pick up charm uber. He's really not that hard, perhaps you need more resist or physical resist or playing skill to position out of attacks and still be attacking. As a melee sorc, you can literally walk around and use Fusillade til he dies.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Not to mention, there is no level lock for Baal, you can die as many times as you want, if you can kill in time.