Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
lampVN
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
hi all server lag and rollback everything, i lost 2 rathma charm 2skill, can i have it back. time lag 8:45 - 8:50 on gs7
phantomyyz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
New Uldyssian is pretty much impossible for Holy Melee and I suspect a lot of other Melee. Old Uldy you could slow to 50% and run in circles for 1.5 hours purifying as he jumps at you.. it was incredibly annoying but doable. Now, even with BiS gear - 250+ phys dmg reduction, 50%, 400k def and 15k HP pretty much everything he does 1 shots and I can't even kill Edyrems fast enough.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Crystal swords apparently aren't "swords" and can't be used by wolf druid nor do they register as a sword with any of the skills found on Aegipan runeword.

You guys probably have a reason for this and I would love to know why just out of curiosity. I would probably keep it that way too because if not, a druid with twsted claw and Azurewrath will be your next 15 second Samael killer.
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bremmtown has become overly frustrating, with enemies that play very poorly with any tiny amount of latency issues.
Please reduce their damage and speed or pack size slightly to allow for usual packet loss etc.
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0

Had 4 Kabraxi spawn while using Night Hawk build. I don't know the reason behind this, but it happened for Inarius also.

Edit:
It seems there is some kind of interaction between Night Hawks and statues/pillars/whatever that spawn enemies which makes them spawn in abnormal numbers.

Edited by Agirai 4 years.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Been noticing a lot more invisible attacks from enemies this patch. QT and Dunc have been reported, but seeing it a lot in TA, too (Amazons' Arrowside sometimes, and Guided Arrow frequently).

Also, framerate takes a major hit when using Pyroblast during the Buyard Cholik fight--roughly drops to the 3-5 fps range, depending on how many Pyroblasts are on-screen.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Solfege wrote:Also, framerate takes a major hit when using Pyroblast during the Buyard Cholik fight--roughly drops to the 3-5 fps range, depending on how many Pyroblasts are on-screen.
that is a general issue when using fire spells vs Buyard. I had this same issue when using Apocalypse , Flamestrike, Brimmstone etc.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Agirai wrote:...

Keep calm and farm the trophies.
lampVN
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Imagetrade center err now. pls check ^^
PersonalLoot
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It was mentioned in other topic* but I'll add it here for visibility: droprate of riftstones drops drastically around levels 9-10 and it seems almost impossible to progress to 15. Are we supposed to farm 243 level 10 stones and transmute them to get 1 attempt at tier 15** or is it some bug and low droprate of riftstones was not intended? I think increasing difficulty and lack of farm rewards should be big enough gate to keep the charm from flooding the game market and making it almost impossible to even attempt level 15 is unnecessary.

* viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36030&p=294434&hilit=riftstone#p294434
** Please note that rifts lock after 20 seconds and there are mobs that have 1-shot mechanics in levels past 11.