Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Act 2 Summoner's ring of light is dealing insane amount of damage, instagib anything.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:Act 2 Summoner's ring of light is dealing insane amount of damage, instagib anything.

been reported by devs already in t he hc discord channel as a warning. there's a bug where banish is acting as elemental doom.

Malthael is using Death Strike, but the white cloud indicator by feet is not showing in melee range.
Caromara
Imp
5 | 0
When using Retaliate the game sound bugs, it cracks and crashes really loud, not the normal fighting noise. This only happens with the Paladin not any other class.
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Not sure why, but since this patch even if you use the cube recipe to create the staff, you cannot enter the harem to skip the majority of act 2.. @.@.. I even have the quest to kill the summoner, have done radament.. So I'm guessing it's smashing the claw viper altar that's prohibiting me from going onward.. Kinda pointless don't ya think, or is it just a bug?

Wasn't sure figured I'd mention it also not sure if someone did if so, sorry.

Edit: Yes it's the claw viper altar preventing the entering.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Xainn wrote:Not sure why, but since this patch even if you use the cube recipe to create the staff, you cannot enter the harem to skip the majority of act 2.. @.@.. I even have the quest to kill the summoner, have done radament.. So I'm guessing it's smashing the claw viper altar that's prohibiting me from going onward.. Kinda pointless don't ya think, or is it just a bug?

Wasn't sure figured I'd mention it also not sure if someone did if so, sorry.

Edit: Yes it's the claw viper altar preventing the entering.

Last season, people abused "open last WP please" to "save" 3 ancient fights - and can still go kill Ball (and come back later for easy leveling).
So, they block entering areas that have entrance requirement. I think they should just remove the shortcut recipes, it's just 5-10 min at most anyway.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
King Koth and his minions have a really intense stun that seems to also come from their guard towers now? Basically get frozen in place for like 3 seconds and slowly die.

I think the stun is tuned a bit high?
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
The Elvonsong nerf is way too drastic (1 sec -> 20 sec cooldown) and the Druid is already an unpopular class. Please bring back the lower cooldown and multiple Elven summons
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
:scratch: idk my be im wrong:
- i put perfect ruby in belt (+5% vitality) but stats no change
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thats pretty weird. Whats the point of Call Leprechaun o-skill on druid staves/helms if they're gonna ruin Elvensong? Why wasn't it in the patch notes either?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Fumbles wrote:Thats pretty weird. Whats the point of Call Leprechaun o-skill on druid staves/helms if they're gonna ruin Elvensong? Why wasn't it in the patch notes either?

It's a skill for old Druid tree - Charmer, he charms monster (like forever) and give them more power with commands. The tree got replaced by current mataphorphosis.