Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
poeticennui
Skeleton
3 | 0
TIL that "Crystal Swords" aren't in fact "Swords."

Was experimenting with a dexterity-based Druid, tried to equip a Crystal Sword to use with Werewolf form. It didn't work. :(

I thought that Crystal Swords would fall under the more general category of Swords. Are they intended to be exclusive?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Triune is infuriating.

Can you PLEASE remove the wall with all the doors inside the boss zone?? I just spend the last hour and a half trying to get Malik to go back to the side he started on and the AI just wouldn't budge. Basically he was just sitting right inside a door way and his AOE sweep would just hit the wall and stop. However he just kept standing there spamming it into a wall. Great AI...

Then once I finally got the idiot to go through the door he teleports everything 100 times and I am back to where I started. Oh and the one who needs to be damaged heals...

Is it intentional to have to wait to charm again after the first charm runs out? If you do not wait for the first charm to expire (and it seems you must wait an additional 1 second after charm expires) you do not get the charm and have to wait for cool down. Then even if you have LOS of the boss the charm is hit or miss (maybe lag) If this is intentional bravo you did a great job making this more difficult for no real reason.

I am sure a bunch of fanboys will post after this saying "gitgud" "its not hard" "I did it in 4 minutes hurr" but the AI is really buggy IMO and its not a matter of doing more damage, having more sustain, or farming for better items its luck of the draw that your two AIs will cooperate long enough.
ELBOWgrease0000
Cultist
23 | 4
Temptaz wrote:Triune is infuriating.

Is it intentional to have to wait to charm again after the first charm runs out? If you do not wait for the first charm to expire (and it seems you must wait an additional 1 second after charm expires) you do not get the charm and have to wait for cool down.

Yah, lots of players find this uber to be very challenging.
As per your cooldown Q: im pretty sure iirc (not done him in awhile) that the charm effect is active for a random length every time you hit with it. So it may just seem as if its not re-applying Charm when he's already under the effect.
On the other hand I definitely remember thinking the same thing when I farmed him, so maybe you're correct.

Using SLOW in that encounter was very very helpful for me- Think i beat it with a Zon using Spellbind w/a 40sec duration or somesuch. If hes slowed when charm wears off, hes less likely to kill you (previous versions he'd drop you to 1HP w/1 hit).

Good Luck.... and don't give up-- You can get him !! :twisted:

PS-- you're trying to kill the same one youre charming, yah? The big tree-looking guy?
Charm him, Slow him, stand behind him. Kinda like using him as a meatshield (He doesnt have to actually attack the other guy)-- The other one will blow him to bits while shooting at you.
If youre not a Zon, you can get Spellbind here:
Black Masquerade
Black Masquerade
Bone Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (2420 - 2904) to (2622 - 3147)
Required Level: 80
Item Level: 120
+100 Spell Focus
+100% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+200 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist (0 to 10)%
Requirements -100%
Socketed (4)
PersonalLoot
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PersonalLoot wrote:It was mentioned in other topic* but I'll add it here for visibility: droprate of riftstones drops drastically around levels 9-10 and it seems almost impossible to progress to 15. Are we supposed to farm 243 level 10 stones and transmute them to get 1 attempt at tier 15** or is it some bug and low droprate of riftstones was not intended? I think increasing difficulty and lack of farm rewards should be big enough gate to keep the charm from flooding the game market and making it almost impossible to even attempt level 15 is unnecessary.

* viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36030&p=294434&hilit=riftstone#p294434
** Please note that rifts lock after 20 seconds and there are mobs that have 1-shot mechanics in levels past 11.

A little update to this:
Now I'm at 7 and half (died once) t10 clears and one t11 full clear and I havent seen a single riftstone drop on them (my t11 riftstone came from combining t10 riftstones farmed on t9...)
Haskell
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
R.I.P. Recipe doesn't work with Assur's Bane. Probably it's not a bug of a game, but then the documentation should be fixed, because it says that RIP recipe should work with any item.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Haskell wrote:R.I.P. Recipe doesn't work with Assur's Bane. Probably it's not a bug of a game, but then the documentation should be fixed, because it says that RIP recipe should work with any item.

Assurbane originally is a quest item, you cant put mystic orbs on too.
poeticennui
Skeleton
3 | 0
Quick typo, not sure if it's already on the radar: the Kabaraxis Cold Elemental's gem drop is missing a "p" (currently "Saphire").
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ELBOWgrease0000 wrote:
Temptaz wrote:Triune is infuriating.

Is it intentional to have to wait to charm again after the first charm runs out? If you do not wait for the first charm to expire (and it seems you must wait an additional 1 second after charm expires) you do not get the charm and have to wait for cool down.

PS-- you're trying to kill the same one youre charming, yah? The big tree-looking guy?
Charm him, Slow him, stand behind him. Kinda like using him as a meatshield (He doesnt have to actually attack the other guy)-- The other one will blow him to bits while shooting at you.

Character ----------- Messenger (Nihlathak guy) =====> ==> ==> Lucion (Mephisto guy)

^ ^ ^ This is the optimal setup so that Messenger shoots his orange missiles opposite direction of your own character, and towards Mephisto. Then you'll just worry about killing spawned monsters, re-positioning if they move, and then hover your mouse over Lucion and wait for the spiral tornado charm effect to wear off and instantly recast it when it disappears.

Bring Lucion all the way up to the big grassy area and away from the temple area. The grass area is much easier to work with because of less obstacles.
Vigoss1996
Destroyer
6 | 0
My acccount's character has a trouble, maybe a bug. I can't click to Town Portal or click to NPC to talk with them.
I've exited room and recreated so many times but nothing changed.