Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Vigoss1996 wrote:My acccount's character has a trouble, maybe a bug. I can't click to Town Portal or click to NPC to talk with them.
I've exited room and recreated so many times but nothing changed.

it only happens sometimes right? usually thats just lag, basically you arent actually where your character shows on the screen
Vigoss1996
Destroyer
6 | 0
HeroicDose wrote:
Vigoss1996 wrote:My acccount's character has a trouble, maybe a bug. I can't click to Town Portal or click to NPC to talk with them.

it only happens sometimes right? usually thats just lag, basically you arent actually where your character shows on the screen

It's not lag man :(,
I actually logged out and logged in again, but the problem still hasn't solved.
Anyway, I can't click to waypoint, npc, town portal using the right mouse.
My other account doesn't have these annoying bugs
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
change GS?
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Vigoss1996 wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:

It's not lag man :(,
I actually logged out and logged in again, but the problem still hasn't solved.
Anyway, I can't click to waypoint, npc, town portal using the right mouse.
My other account doesn't have these annoying bugs

do you have the show item toggle on?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So the Samael video was posted and it's done in 18 mins. Maybe it was done with not the best build for it or not the best char. What ever, but what is the logic behind it ? What is the point there to have this monotonic fight for over 10 mins ? To prove that you can kite and use potions constantly ? Would a few minutes be enough ? Some ubers have annoying or even more dangerous 1hit ko mechanics in comparison and it is fun to try/watch. This one on the other hand .. just meh.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Dont know if bug or intended, just got 2 riftstone in terror near where you fight izual.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Something very wrong with char screen and Cholic chance to hit. It says 5% still every his melee swing was hitting my head (not just luck... i could survive like 15-20 hits with pots and couldn't avoid even single hit).
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:So the Samael video was posted and it's done in 18 mins. Maybe it was done with not the best build for it or not the best char. What ever, but what is the logic behind it ? What is the point there to have this monotonic fight for over 10 mins ? To prove that you can kite and use potions constantly ? Would a few minutes be enough ? Some ubers have annoying or even more dangerous 1hit ko mechanics in comparison and it is fun to try/watch. This one on the other hand .. just meh.

+1
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:So the Samael video was posted and it's done in 18 mins. Maybe it was done with not the best build for it or not the best char. What ever, but what is the logic behind it ? What is the point there to have this monotonic fight for over 10 mins ? To prove that you can kite and use potions constantly ? Would a few minutes be enough ? Some ubers have annoying or even more dangerous 1hit ko mechanics in comparison and it is fun to try/watch. This one on the other hand .. just meh.

The only build that can do Samael is MMZon.

But dont worry. Next patch they will nerf all shit more (rip MMZon) and buff the boss so the fight may takes 180 minutes...

Most meh fight. 99% players of this ladder dont even care about this uber. Ofc except Ben.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pinball wrote:Most meh fight. 99% players of this ladder dont even care about this uber. Ofc except Ben.

I think the biggest reason for that is the ridiculous requirements to enter it.